Apr 2, 2008
3 posts
Richmond Hill
Interested.

Rear bumper repaint and some body work.
Jul 9, 2008
210 posts
59 upvotes
Interested, gonna call him and ask him about possible repainting and super small dent (could care less about the dent though; the repaint is most important); i'm interested to see if they can possibly bottle up some extra paint so that if i ever get chipped i can use it; my car is white and my touchup paint turns freaking yellow after it dries :evil:
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
7698 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
Got my car back and you've heard it before but I'll say it again. Job was well done, looks beautiful, and he even finished one day ahead of schedule! Car was washed beautifully too!

Thank you Chipmaster and OP
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
7744 posts
257 upvotes
Interested
October 2015 for sale, PM for details!
PS3 EA Sports Active 2 $20
195-65-15 Winter tire with alloy wheel $500
Sep 5, 2005
3 posts
Ron at Chipmaster did a great job repairing some rust bubbles, front and rear bumper scuffs and a keyed fender. My 2002 Subaru looks so much better and the price was extremely reasonable compared to traditional auto body shops.

The paint colour match was remarkable. Silver cars, especially 10 year old ones, are particularly difficult to match but Ron was able to blend the new into the old paint perfectly.

The turnaround time was only a few days but you should budget for a rental vehicle if you live outside of Toronto like me. Just ask Ron to arrange it when you make your appointment to drop your vehicle off.

The car was washed and returned in pristine condition. There was a slight odour of solvent or 'fresh paint' inside the car but it dissipated over the course of a few days. And it wouldn't make any difference if this was done at a traditional body shop; there's always some residual odour in my experience.

One tip. Because this type of repair technique involves micropainting, it's important to point out every part of your vehicle that needs to be addressed. Don't assume that a whole body panel will be painted/repaired if you've just asked them to quote on, say, one large scratch but there may be a stone chip or dent on that same panel. Be very specific as to what you want to have done to avoid any possible disappointment when you get your vehicle back.

Overall, Chipmaster was a pleasure to deal with. Ron, the owner, is a down to earth, friendly guy who takes great pride in his work. In future, when my budget permits, I'm going to have him repair my side-swiped Honda and I've already recommended Chipmaster to my neighbours and friends.

Thank you, Ron and to the OP for this group buy.
"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact." - George Eliot (1819-1880)
Dec 23, 2009
2 posts
3 upvotes
Interested. I live in Montreal, but I will be there in Markham whole next week. I will visit Chipmaster in person and get an estimate.
Jul 21, 2010
323 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
im interested in this offer. ill go to the store for an estimate.
Jul 2, 2012
1 posts
SCARBOROUGH
Interested in this offer; will swing by the bodyshop for an estimate. Thanks OP.
Nov 14, 2005
47 posts
2 upvotes
interested in this as well.

i sent a PM as per instruction.

Thanks OP.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)