Group Buys

Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2018 5:53 pm
Sep 5, 2006
6 posts
6 upvotes
Interested! Will be coming by the shop today or this week for a quote! 2003 BLACK ACURA RSX.
Jul 19, 2004
158 posts
35 upvotes
Very interested, PM sent. My brand new sports car just got hit with some debris coming into work.
Aug 5, 2009
31 posts
3 upvotes
North York
My dad's car got a very small dent while someone was slamming their door on it. I am sending you a PM, give me your email address and I will send you the photo for the estimate.
Sep 28, 2006
54 posts
1 upvote
I have a scratch that needs to be repaired on my car, I will pm you
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
1340 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Got work done at Chipmaster markham - both wheel wells, trunk, passenger side rocker, and a huge hit and run on the driver's side. Ron was very courteous and stuck to the estimate. Work is great, price was amazing and turnover was very fast especially for the amount of work done. Recommended 100%.
Oct 10, 2008
670 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Premium wrote:
Aug 19th, 2012 10:06 pm
How much does it cost to fix the left side of the front wheel and driver's door? I got a hit and run on the parking lot. What's the estimation? Sorry no pic ready yet.
Most shops won't even give you an estimate off of a picture, a description really doesn't work either. Just follow the instructions on the 1st post, you'll get a reply within a day usually.
Nov 3, 2003
333 posts
2 upvotes
I stupidly backed into a midget sized metal garbage bin and dented my trunk. Looking to get it fixed and will be swinging by this week for an estimate.
"All life fears death but lives only to die." - FFIX
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me" - Psalm 23:4
"Loyalty above all else, except honour."
----------------------------
Heatware: [Fallen Angel]