Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2018 4:10 pm
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14243 posts
1415 upvotes
Toronto
Interested in a quote, PM coming through.
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
3162 posts
341 upvotes
Mississauga
Interested, will probably drive in for an estimate, bright and early!
Apr 6, 2004
419 posts
32 upvotes
Another positive review for Chipmasters here. Went in with a few issues (long scratch, couple dents, rust around wheel wells) and Ron did an amazing job fixing everything up. I was surprised at how well it turned out. Super friendly guy too! I hope I don't need to see him again lol, but if anything happens to my car again, I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
1949 posts
699 upvotes
Scarborough
I'm in... I'll give Ron a call tomorrow morning. Just need a bit of painting done, maybe a couple of dents removed. I'll mention the group buy, and let everyone know how it went.
Feb 24, 2006
47 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Interested, would like to come in for an in-person quote (morning if possible). Thanks!
Go Pens go!!
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19650 posts
1570 upvotes
very timely that I remembered this thread......

My RSX needs a bit of work on the passenger side door.....just called up Ron and looking to bring the car in on Weds...will mention RFD...

I brought my car back in 2011 to them and they did a great job......darn it, need work on the same door again thx to door dings
Feb 16, 2009
2 posts
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my experience with Chipmasters in Markham. One word, WOW!

I contacted Ron about a week and a half ago. I sent him the pictures of my 2008 Nissan Sentra that had a mishap with cement post in an underground parking. He was extremely pleasant on the phone and right away gave me a quote, took him about 5 seconds to answer. Apparently this is a common thing. He assured me not to worry that the work would be done right. Not to mention the fact that his price was about 600 cheaper than other prices that I had been quoted. Sometimes it goes, you get what you pay for, not here. Going by the several positive reviews on Redflag I gave it a shot and I have to say I couldn't believe it when I got there. It's like as if nothing happened, you can't tell anything went on with the car, when I told him that he did a great Job and I had no idea what he did, he smiled and said, "you're not supposed to". Needless to say I will be recommending him to my friends and family for any future work. In person an ever nicer guy than on the phone, very accomodating with time and more importantly, unlike other body shops I contacted I was able to just e-mail him some pictures and he made a decision on the spot. Very impressed.

I would like to thank the Redflag community for recommending him, since I had never been faced with this type of situation you don't know where to go, all the reviews posted here couldn't be wrong and I'm glad they weren't.

If you would like to check out the before and after images please click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B17b9 ... ZyQVU/edit

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)