Group Buys

Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2018 6:23 pm
Apr 16, 2008
15 posts
Ontario
I am interested in getting a quote for a scratch on a 2011 RX350 rear passenger door, due to a side-swiping of a concrete curb. Will PM shortly. Thanks.
Apr 16, 2008
15 posts
Ontario
Thanks Ron for the evaluation of my car and you were quick to check my email. You were very professional and good to talk to.
Banned
Aug 8, 2012
1115 posts
83 upvotes
Dallas, Texas.
I emailed them today with photos of my car for a quote. I am glad people are having good results here makes me feel better.
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14017 posts
1341 upvotes
Toronto
Interested, for someone. Sending PM
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3442 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
IMWHFMPC wrote:
Jul 18th, 2012 8:34 pm
Ron did a good job resolving my complaint, it was minor and he was willing to repaint my car. I am satisified with the result! No doubt he is willing to work with you until you are completely satisifed. He works very hard with customer satifaction and he has a lot of centificates to back him for his skills in dents and scratch removal.
Good to hear you got your complaint resolved.

I'm planning to go to him in a few days when I have time. Not going to say it's 100% his fault because I don't really know what happened. I'm not experienced enough to judge. I basically got my front bumper repair and repainted along with some other things done. I was washing my car the other day and realized some paint has come off at the bottom of the front bumper where the repairs were. I did not hit anything or go over the curb as I'm really careful not to because the previous owner went over a few curbs and that's why it was a scrap and scratched up. The only thing I can think of is I might have sprayed some paint off at the coin wash but if that did happen does that mean the paint job was poor to begin with? I'm not quite sure so I'm just going to head up there and tell him about it and see what he says.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2009
1404 posts
10 upvotes
Earth
Scratch fixed by Chipmaster Markham in full satisfaction.

Don't think there is a difference in group buy price and cash price.
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
364 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Our Group Buy Vendor Chipmaster Has Moved Across The Street! Their Space is Now Twice as Big!

NEW ADDRESS:
1 Laidlaw Blvd Unit 5
Markham, ON L3P 1W5

I can't even count how many RFDers have been helped by this group buy vendor. If you want to make any scratches/dents look brand new again - just send me a PM!
Jan 17, 2007
350 posts
Nice to see Ron has a bigger place..

He's still my number one "go to" guy for any future mishaps!

Thanks for all your hard work over the years Ron.
Jan 12, 2013
3 posts
Scarborough
PM sent. Looking forward to finally getting this dent fixed!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
1260 posts
297 upvotes
Where is the Mississauga vendor located? Couldn't find anything.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)