Group Buys

Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2018 12:11 pm
Dec 10, 2005
593 posts
77 upvotes
GTA
I am interested in getting a few dings fixed too.
Jan 13, 2010
208 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Hi, I'd just like to post a short review. I've just come back from Chipmasters Markham to fix a minor scratch on the rear passenger side door at the bottom. It was a few segments of 5-10cm each. There was also a small paint chip (about 1cm in diameter) on the rear bumper that I asked for an estimate on. Ron went over the two problem areas and gave me what I thought was a very fair price for both areas. I decided to hold off on the rear bumper because it's on plastic plus since the car is new I want to wait until it gets worse before dealing with it. However, the price he offered to repaint the bumper in the area was very fair. I've paid more in the past. As for the scratches on the rear passenger door he was able to polish it out in a few minutes and gave me an outstanding deal. I would have been willing to pay more, but Ron's actions showed his integrity and customer focus! I would recommend him to anyone, and hope I don't have to visit again too soon. Thanks Ron.
May 23, 2006
175 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I am interested in getting the cracked rear bumper done.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1713 posts
318 upvotes
Scarborough
This is a short review for my Mazda 3.

I had initially purchased my Mazda 3 with small dents to the door. The person selling me car was going to get it repaired and was quoted for 1000. When I brought it to Ron at Chipmasters he gave me a very good deal i couldn't pass. He told me in detail what he would be doing to my car and how he would go about fixing it. I had dropped the car off Saturday morning and was told I would have it back by Wednesday as the paint does take time to settle in. During the course of the repairs something had gone wrong in his shop and as a result I had to wait until Friday to pick up my car but Ron was very informative and very helpful in explaining the situation. He did not want to let it go early and he advised me to wait until the repairs were done before letting it go. When I got my car back it looked almost brand new. The dents were no longer there, one wouldn't know that it had gone through any repairs.

I'm very happy with the service I received at Chipmasters and would recommend Ron to anyone for repairs and bodywork.
Apr 16, 2008
223 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Interested in getting a couple things done, pm sent
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16216 posts
2221 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not sure if there's a difference in work performed between Ron and my dealer, but I just got quoted the same price my dealer did...anyone have a similar experience?
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3446 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
I'm interested. PM'd you with my email address as per instructions. Thanks
Jul 6, 2005
160 posts
will go in person to get estimate tomorrow based on the rave reviews..
Dec 24, 2002
339 posts
1 upvote
Hi there... I'm very interested. I will pm with my email... not sure if I'll go in person or email as of yet.