Group Buys

Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2018 11:17 pm
Apr 14, 2006
776 posts
64 upvotes
Markham
I'm interested in this group buy. got a dent on my a-pillar.
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
365 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
9394 wrote:
Feb 17th, 2010 10:32 pm
I would second the above comments. I dropped by earlier in the week for an estimate. Rich knows his stuff and is honest. He offered me a tour of the facilities but I didn't have the time. I will be dropping off my car tomorrow to get the repairs done. Thanks Alvin for setting this up!
Thanks for your positive review 9394.

For those who want to receive a free estimate...

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

You can receive a free email estimate as part of this group buy and get group buy discounts:

1. post a reply in this thread to indicate that you are interested, and
2. send me a PM with
a) your email address and
b) whether you are closer to Mississauga or Markham
Dec 27, 2007
979 posts
308 upvotes
Oshawa
Interested, sent you a PM.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
5073 posts
1928 upvotes
Ok guys, I got my car back from Uni-Body today and all I have is praise for Rich and Sam. Great guys to deal with, got my car back in one day. They also gt me a rental for an excellent price as well!
Banned
Nov 25, 2005
1262 posts
8 upvotes
i got an estimated,
is there a end date for the deal?
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1693 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
I took my car into Chipmasters Markham and I'm thoroughly impressed with the work and level of service provided. I had a few scratches right above the back right wheel and they aren't visible at all now. I also had a loose left front fender from a hit and run and they managed to secure it back in place and touch up the paint at no extra charge. Not to mention they cleaned the whole car inside and out. And Ron was nice enough take the time to give me a ride to and from Steeles. The work was completed in about one day. I would not hesitate to bring my car back there.

Sorry, I was going to take some before/after pics, but my camera was dead before the work was done. If anyone is interested in still seeing the after pic, let me know and I'll add it.
May 29, 2007
450 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Hi
I'm interested and will send you a PM
Thanks.
Mar 16, 2007
322 posts
1 upvote
Scarborough
i too am interested, will pm or email once i have some pictures of the areas in need of some love...
Aug 29, 2009
7 posts
1 upvote
interested... got some scratches on my car. pm sent.