Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2018 7:38 pm
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18856 posts
3971 upvotes
Thornhill
Still waiting for a response, I've sent the pictures late last week. Perhaps it might be easier if I go in person and have them take a look? I'm local, so the trip is like 5 minutes.
Oct 29, 2007
33 posts
1 upvote
Interested in getting my front lip repainted and fixed up. A few chips. scratches, and dents on it. Will send PM.
Oct 26, 2003
107 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga
I'm interested in getting some stone chips as well as a cple of small scratches repaired...sending pm
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
2243 posts
272 upvotes
Ancaster
Who is the Mississauga vendor.....I see alot of mention of ChipmasterMarkham as the east end vendor.
Aug 17, 2003
324 posts
833 upvotes
Mississauga
nielboy wrote:
Mar 11th, 2010 1:11 pm
Who is the Mississauga vendor.....I see alot of mention of ChipmasterMarkham as the east end vendor.
Uni-Body
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
395 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
Amazingly we have over 80 members interested in this group buy and we have many satisfied RFDers with clean and shiny cars again.

Our vendors are going to be very busy starting Spring, so hurry and get your estimates and repairs done while the group buy pricing is still in effect.

Just a reminder, heres...

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

You can receive a free email estimate as part of this group buy and get group buy discounts:

1. post a reply in this thread to indicate that you are interested, and
2. send me a PM with
a) your email address and
b) whether you are closer to Mississauga or Markham
Mar 13, 2010
1 posts
richmond hill
I am extremely interested. I scratched the back of my VW Beetle against a concrete pole in an under ground parking lot. I'm close to markham.
Aug 29, 2004
776 posts
52 upvotes
Many thanks for organizing this group buy.

Very interested in getting quotes from both as I am in between.

PM sent. Thanks again.
Reduce Fortune Discussion
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2004
1370 posts
86 upvotes
Yes, many thanks for organizing this group buy..I'm closer to the Markham location..PM sent :cheesygri
Mar 14, 2010
4 posts
Mississauga
my 2005 infinity g35 has a few scratches look horrible after a clean wax job so was wondering if i can join as well.Also i have a dent on my front passenger side door!Count me in the group buy!
Oct 19, 2009
880 posts
32 upvotes
Markham
1998 Acura 1.6 EL

Dent on the Trunk (by License Plate) as well as at the Rear Tail Light (Hit from Behind).

PM Sent.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2001
2823 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
07 mini with random dents on the hood.
No idea where they came from because there are no scratches... I'll get them fixed if it's not too expensive.
PM sent.
Hi5exposure Photography
http://www.hi5exposure.com