Group Buys

Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2018 4:10 pm
Dec 28, 2010
64 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, I emailed you and further received a prompt reply from Ron for scratch repair on rear door area- 6-7 scratches, but no dents.

Just FYI and perhaps should share with others that there is 3 days drop off required for such work and has to be on a weekday.
Not sure, if it's redflag effect or such work is always so labour intensive. But, we too have an infant and with only one of us available, it's impossible to drop off car + arrange weekday rental or be without wheels for 3days on a weekday.

I did request to drop it for early a.m. and pick next day p.m - hoping 2 days would be good, but was declined. thanks again, if anyone know any other shops (or mobile techs) please do PM. We are in the west end and I travel to work a bit south of Yorkdale.
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
375 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
Karma2000 wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2018 1:03 pm
Thanks OP, I emailed you and further received a prompt reply from Ron for scratch repair on rear door area- 6-7 scratches, but no dents.

Just FYI and perhaps should share with others that there is 3 days drop off required for such work and has to be on a weekday.
Not sure, if it's redflag effect or such work is always so labour intensive. But, we too have an infant and with only one of us available, it's impossible to drop off car + arrange weekday rental or be without wheels for 3days on a weekday.

I did request to drop it for early a.m. and pick next day p.m - hoping 2 days would be good, but was declined. thanks again, if anyone know any other shops (or mobile techs) please do PM. We are in the west end and I travel to work a bit south of Yorkdale.
Totally understand your dilemma, I have a 1 year old at home. Sorry to hear of your troubles, I am not an expert but have helped many RFD members get their cars fixed. I gather that it takes 1 day to do the work and 2 days for the paint to fully dry, especially in this cold and wet weather. Considering that they also buff the paint to blend it, I wouldn't risk driving away with wet paint. I also wanted to point out that some reviews in this thread were in fact re-repairs of jobs that mobile operators did. Of course you are welcome to try your luck, but as far as I know there is really no good way for a mobile operator to do a good job especially in this weather. At least not much better than what you could probably do by yourself with Canadian Tire touch up paint.
Jun 20, 2015
411 posts
93 upvotes
Place
Just bought a very mint 2003 Grand Marquis LSE over the holidays and I am interested to fix my wheel well chipped paints as it starting to rust! and a small side scratch/dent,
Good luck!
Mar 11, 2018
1 posts
Hi OP,

I am interested to receive a quote. PM'd you my email address.

Thanks!
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
375 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
Should be up to date on PMs - let me know if you are still looking for a free quote
Oct 8, 2008
326 posts
71 upvotes
Is this still active. I had sent OP a PM but haven't heard back.
Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)