Group Buys

Group E3 launched - C$46 million Quina jackpot for June 23 draw

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2018 10:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 25 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $18.2 million were 8% higher than average and 2% lower than the previous draw. There was a 65% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 28% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.1 million and the bonus prizes were under funded by $0.3 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 29 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Quebec. Sales of $13.8 million were 18% lower than average and 24% lower than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 39%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.1 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $67.5 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The Euro Millions jackpot is an estimated C$146 million for the December 5 draw. The S groups will start buying tickets once the jackpot is large enough for each share to win at least C$2 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $50 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 1 draw was not won and is capped at $55 million plus a minimum of 4 Maxmilions for the next draw. One of the two Maxmillions was won. Sales of $45.6 million were 19% higher than average and 45% higher than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 52%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $7.8 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
Group S18 bought 10 tickets for the Euro Millions draw on December 8. The jackpot is an estimated C$160 million. Each share in Group S18 can win at least C$2 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2007
1365 posts
320 upvotes
Aurora
Mario38 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 1:31 pm
Group S18 bought 10 tickets for the Euro Millions draw on December 8. The jackpot is an estimated C$160 million. Each share in Group S18 can win at least C$2 million.
Sounds awesome, man. Thanks!
Image
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
Group M42 launched to buy tickets for the Lotto Max on December 15. The jackpot is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 15 Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Member
User avatar
Jan 13, 2009
201 posts
23 upvotes
ronto
Hey Mario,

Thanks for all of the work you do. This must be very time consuming. What is your reason for running this?
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
sneak_around wrote:
Dec 10th, 2017 12:23 am
Hey Mario,

Thanks for all of the work you do. This must be very time consuming. What is your reason for running this?
It is a hobby. Got interested in lotteries when I worked for Ontario Lottery and Gaming. Have always been interested in statistics and probabilities.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 425 Lotto Max tickets for the December 15 draw giving odds of 1 in 4,210 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
Group M43 launched to buy tickets for the Lotto Max on December 22. The jackpot is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 30 Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $60 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 15 draw was not won and is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 30 Maxmilions for the next draw. Of the 15 Maxmillions, 5 were won with 6 winning tickets. Sales of $64.4 million were 67% higher than average and 27% higher than the previous draw. There was a 64% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 29% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was above average at 63%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $1 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 1,000 Lotto Max tickets for the December 22 draw giving odds of 1 in 923 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $9.1 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 16 draw was not won and is an estimated $12 million for the next draw. Sales of $15.4 million were 8% lower than average and 13% higher than the previous draw. There was a 69% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 26% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 47%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Member
User avatar
Jun 5, 2017
466 posts
43 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
Mario38 wrote:
Dec 17th, 2017 9:26 am
The M groups plan to buy at least 1,000 Lotto Max tickets for the December 22 draw giving odds of 1 in 923 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
ive got a question for you, how did you come up with the number 923 for the odds?

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)