Group Buys

Group E3 launched - C$46 million Quina jackpot for June 23 draw

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2018 10:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
If we do not win the Powerball tomorrow, we will most likely have another chance next week. Both the Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots are huge. At least one of them will roll and Group U23 will launch to buy tickets.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
Group U22 bought 57 tickets for the Powerball draw on January 6. The jackpot is an estimated U$358 million - position 8 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win at least C$2.5 million.

The Mega Millions jackpot is an estimated U$281 million for the January 5 draw. If the jackpot is not won, Group U23 will launch to buy Mega Millions tickets for the January 9 draw or Powerball tickets for the January 10 draw.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The Mega Millions jackpot reached U$281 million - position 11 in the list of the largest US jackpots. The Powerball jackpot reached U$352 million - position 8 in the list of the largest US jackpots. Both jackpots were won in back to back draws - each with a single ticket.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 6 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.8 million were 18% lower than average and 8% higher than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Member
User avatar
Jun 5, 2017
466 posts
43 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
do you think you will be doing any lotto 649 or lotto max group plays this year at all?
Jr. Member
May 30, 2009
181 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal
Hello, why would you start 3 new groups for the UK lotteries? I mean, your kinda of forcing a player to join all of them, can't miss out on one of them that they didn't join. So basically a member has to pay 60 dollars? Why can't the UK lotteries be like 649 or lotto max that we can buy as many shares we want.

I
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
brandonly wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 8:35 pm
do you think you will be doing any lotto 649 or lotto max group plays this year at all?
Yes, most certainly.

I estimate there will be about 8 groups launched for Lotto 649 and 8 groups for Lotto Max. Last year there were 9 groups launched for Lotto 649 and 6 groups for Lotto Max. Last year, there were more jackpots won for both Lotto 649 and Lotto Max than expected based on sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
qqq17 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 2:10 am
Hello, why would you start 3 new groups for the UK lotteries? I mean, your kinda of forcing a player to join all of them, can't miss out on one of them that they didn't join. So basically a member has to pay 60 dollars? Why can't the UK lotteries be like 649 or lotto max that we can buy as many shares we want.
The reason for launching multiple groups for a single draw is to take advantage of the exceptional opportunity. It is rare for a lottery draw to have an expected value (payout) of over 100%. A member is not obligated to join all the groups.

Yes, I can understand a member may feel compelled to join all of the groups. They of course will feel disappointed if they join only one group and one for the other groups wins. Proper lottery play requires not only good money management and budgeting but also a good psychological strategy. Every week, there are hundreds of draws to choose from but no one can afford to play them all. And for any given draw, there are hundreds of groups participating and a player cannot afford to join them all.

It ultimately comes down to two occurrences. First picking the right draw to play and second, getting lucky.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 10 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.5 million were 20% lower than average and 2% lower than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 44%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.3 million and the Guaranteed Prize Fund set a new record deficit of $79.1 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $10 million Lotto Max jackpot for the January 12 draw was not won and is a minimum $15 million for the next draw. Sales of $27.6 million were 28% lower than average and 20% lower than the previous draw. There was a 83% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 16% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 27%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.3 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $9.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 13 draw was not won and is an estimated $12 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.7 million were 12% lower than average and 9% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was low at 47%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $12.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 17 draw was not won and is an estimated $16 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.7 million were 13% lower than average and 1% lower than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was just above average at 54%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $15.6 million Lotto Max jackpot for the January 19 draw was not won and is an estimated $24 million for the next draw. Sales of $28.1 million were 27% lower than average and 2% higher than the previous draw. There was a 82% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 16% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 31%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
The $15.6 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 20 draw was not won and is an estimated $20 million for the next draw. Sales of $16.9 million were 1% higher than average and 15% higher than the previous draw. There was a 67% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 27% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was above average at 59%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)