Group Buys

Group E3 launched - C$46 million Quina jackpot for June 23 draw

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2018 6:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
The Euro Millions jackpot is an estimated C$212 million for the Tuesday, February 13 draw. Group E1 plans to buy 35 tickets for the draw. Each share can win C$2.7 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
The $50 million Lotto Max jackpot for the February 9 draw was not won and is capped at $55 million plus a minimum of 4 Maxmillions for the next draw. None of the Maxmillions were won. Sales of $44.4 million were 15% higher than average and 32% higher than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 52%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $6.3 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the February 10 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.4 million were 14% lower than average and 3% higher than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 39%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.9 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
The Euro Millions jackpot is an estimated C$232 million for the Friday, February 16 draw. Group E1 plans to buy 40 tickets for the draw. Each share can win C$3 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the February 14 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Quebec. Sales of $18.9 million were 13% higher than average and 31% higher than the previous draw. There was a 64% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 29% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was average at 48%. The super draw prizes were under funded from sales by $1 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund to a new record deficit of $79.8 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
The Euro Millions jackpot is an estimated C$248 million for the Tuesday, February 20 draw. Group E1 plans to buy 45 tickets for the draw. Each share can win C$3.2 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
Group M44 launched to buy tickets for the February 23 Lotto Max draw. The jackpot is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 16 Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
The M groups plan to buy at least 350 ($1,750) Lotto Max tickets giving odds of 1 in 4,812 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Jr. Member
May 30, 2009
181 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal
Mario38 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 1:01 pm
The M groups plan to buy at least 350 ($1,750) Lotto Max tickets giving odds of 1 in 4,812 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.
I still don't understand your calculation of the the odds. If the odds of winning lottomax are 1 in 28,633,528, how does buying 350 lottomax tickets drastically reduce the odds to 1 in 4,812? If buying 350 lottomax tickets reduce the odds that much, why wouldn't you buy the more tickets to give us the 1 in 1 odds?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 16, 2009
1100 posts
344 upvotes
Vancouver
qqq17 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 8:40 pm
I still don't understand your calculation of the the odds. If the odds of winning lottomax are 1 in 28,633,528, how does buying 350 lottomax tickets drastically reduce the odds to 1 in 4,812? If buying 350 lottomax tickets reduce the odds that much, why wouldn't you buy the more tickets to give us the 1 in 1 odds?
1 Grand Prize
16 Max-millions

So 17 possible prizes total

28,633,528 / 17 / 350 = 4812

In order to get 1:1 odds he'd have to buy over 1 million tickets...highly unlikely that's going to happen.

As an example - if he bought 10,000 tickets, odds are 1:168.

You can only reduce the odds so much before it becomes unrealistic financially.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
DefconZero wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 8:57 pm
1 Grand Prize
16 Max-millions

So 17 possible prizes total

28,633,528 / 17 / 350 = 4812

In order to get 1:1 odds he'd have to buy over 1 million tickets...highly unlikely that's going to happen.

As an example - if he bought 10,000 tickets, odds are 1:168.

You can only reduce the odds so much before it becomes unrealistic financially.
Thanks DefconZero. You are spot on!
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
Jr. Member
May 30, 2009
181 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal
if thats so, wouldn't it be 28,633,528 / 17 / (350 * 3) since every ticket has 3 lines of numbers?

DefconZero wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 8:57 pm
1 Grand Prize
16 Max-millions

So 17 possible prizes total

28,633,528 / 17 / 350 = 4812

In order to get 1:1 odds he'd have to buy over 1 million tickets...highly unlikely that's going to happen.

As an example - if he bought 10,000 tickets, odds are 1:168.

You can only reduce the odds so much before it becomes unrealistic financially.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
qqq17 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 9:24 pm
if thats so, wouldn't it be 28,633,528 / 17 / (350 * 3) since every ticket has 3 lines of numbers?
The odds of 1 in 28,633,528 already take into account that each $5 ticket contains 3 lines of numbers.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
Probabilities and odds are not always intuitive. For example, in another thread, someone is claiming they almost won the jackpot because they match 5 numbers out of 7. That is not close to winning the jackpot. The odds of matching 5 numbers with one ticket is 1 in 1,584. The odds of winning the jackpot with one ticket is 1 in 28,633,528.

There is a big difference!
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2007
4094 posts
254 upvotes
The Euro Millions jackpot is an estimated C$270 million for the February 23 draw. Group E1 plans to buy 50 tickets for the draw. Each share can win C$3.5 million.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)