None
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2005
1009 posts
70 upvotes
Buytopia has the Hero Burger offer... 20% less $10 for 20 vs groupon's 12/20

---also no mon-thursay limit on use

maybe worthwhile for fatburger

noticed that Harvey's gives tiny 4oz burgers now, no wonder so many $3 deals and BOGO's

smh
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
can't get to montreal deals on groupon.com and this code doesn't work on groupon.ca
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
lurker99 wrote: Damn, bought some Singapore style beef jerky just last week.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/oriental-recipes-1
Tried it and found it utterly disgusting. The worst beef jerky I ever had and there was another $20 worth of jerky that I had no idea what to do with - the wife and kids wouldn't touch it neither. I bought every variety they had and some are bad while others where worst. Seriously - does someone actually *like* their jerky?!?! All I could taste is fat upon fat with extra fat basting.
Oct 4, 2011
142 posts
21 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
I purchased a product three weeks has not been shipped out from groupon yet...
Mar 26, 2005
631 posts
397 upvotes
mtlboy wrote: can't get to montreal deals on groupon.com and this code doesn't work on groupon.ca
I don't believe groupon.com is the se company as groupon.ca. Groupon.ca has a completely different CEO and staff. Their contact info is from the US but they do Canadian business? I'm so confused
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1558 posts
734 upvotes
Britex wrote: Tried it and found it utterly disgusting. The worst beef jerky I ever had and there was another $20 worth of jerky that I had no idea what to do with - the wife and kids wouldn't touch it neither. I bought every variety they had and some are bad while others where worst. Seriously - does someone actually *like* their jerky?!?! All I could taste is fat upon fat with extra fat basting.
While I agree with you on the beef, the pork is ok. But if you really want good Singapore jerky then you need to go to Vancouver and get it from BHK http://www.bkhjerky.com/
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2007
5654 posts
2168 upvotes
I personally bad experiences with the "Goods". They are usually some cheap quality made in China crap that takes forever to ship over. I bought a bag a long time ago. It didn't look like the picture, and it ripped after 2 weeks.

I stick with the restaurants. I'm a fan of the Sushi Kai and Souvlaki Hut groupons. Some of those frozen yogurt deals are decent too. A lot of the fancy restaurants are over priced to begin with and these groupons only bring their prices to "normal" levels.

Yeah they seem to do these 20% off local deals more frequently now. This whole group buy industry has been in decline for years now. I remember checking for deals daily years ago because good deals came out frequently and expired within 1-2 days. Now I don't even bother to check unless I'm craving Sushi kai or Souvlaki Hut. I just bought 1 x sushi kai, 1 x souvlaki hut, and 1 x fatburger with this 20% off code. From now on I think I'll just wait for these 20% codes.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
Cas77 wrote: You forgot the +3.3% from GCRebates.ca
There is a list in there. Does it matter which one I click?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)