Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Groupon Canada

$5 for $10 with Tim Hortons Mobile App (50% Off)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2018 10:24 pm
Nov 18, 2017
226 posts
89 upvotes
Don’t bother contacting customer support for checkout error for spare accounts. They closed all mine due to “violation of terms of service.” Anyone know if Groupon accepts prepaid visas?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1577 posts
1189 upvotes
DougMckenzie wrote: Don’t bother contacting customer support for checkout error for spare accounts. They closed all mine due to “violation of terms of service.” Anyone know if Groupon accepts prepaid visas?
Yes, I used one to buy this.
May 13, 2016
161 posts
192 upvotes
GTA
Just purchased with 6% ebates.
So easy, even I can do it.
Sep 26, 2016
14 posts
2 upvotes
It doesn't work. I bought on the site then when i go on the groupon app it doesn't accept my credentials, it's like a different site, so i signed up with the same e-mail and it seems groupon canada is different. Yet OP posts link of groupon USA (groupon.com not https://www.groupon.ca/) and it works for everyone else except me. And on the android store i can't find a Groupon Canada app. And on the Groupon Canada site i can't find the Tim's deal? This is seriously confusing.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41801 posts
30055 upvotes
Center of Universe
yattaman wrote: It doesn't work. I bought on the site then when i go on the groupon app it doesn't accept my credentials, it's like a different site, so i signed up with the same e-mail and it seems groupon canada is different. Yet OP posts link of groupon USA (groupon.com not https://www.groupon.ca/) and it works for everyone else except me. And on the android store i can't find a Groupon Canada app. And on the Groupon Canada site i can't find the Tim's deal? This is seriously confusing.
Don't go through OP's link.
Download the app first.
Search groupon "Tim Hortons" and the $5 deal will be one of the main results and proceed to purchase from there.

After you buy it, you will see it under your "unused" coupon and when you select it, the Tim Hortons app will launch and you will see the $10 pop up.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1538 posts
1228 upvotes
azybcxrfd wrote: Does 25% groupon code work?
After entering 'wow25', I got this: Deal not eligible for incentive

I decided to buy for a regular price anyway for my 2nd time, I went to Rapid Rewards Shopping (so that I can extend the expiry of my points), then logged in with my 2nd Groupon account. Unlike many people here, the purchase went through without issues, except I guess I pressed the wrong button and paid by Visa, where I wanted to register my new AMEX. I had a problem like many people reporting, when I tried to grab a Starbucks deal in Sep. with my 2nd account, so I thought it was much better than going thru that, than getting charged $5 to a wrong card.

Redeeming was ok. After pressing 'view voucher' on Groupon app, TH app started but it got frozen. I went back to home screen, opened TH app manually. The balance was updated.

Not the easiest whole experience, I agree!
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Sep 26, 2016
14 posts
2 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Don't go through OP's link.
Download the app first.
Search groupon "Tim Hortons" and the $5 deal will be one of the main results and proceed to purchase from there.

After you buy it, you will see it under your "unused" coupon and when you select it, the Tim Hortons app will launch and you will see the $10 pop up.
thanks but there's no results for me
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
27438 posts
6807 upvotes
yattaman wrote: thanks but there's no results for me
Make sure you're on groupon.com and not groupon.ca
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1538 posts
1228 upvotes
Shaner wrote: Make sure you're on groupon.com and not groupon.ca
I didn't know there's .ca, I've been using .com for years, and it always shows local deals in C$.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
27438 posts
6807 upvotes
maverikbc wrote: I didn't know there's .ca, I've been using .com for years, and it always shows local deals in C$.
groupon.ca only shows Quebec deals
Sep 26, 2016
14 posts
2 upvotes
Shaner wrote: Make sure you're on groupon.com and not groupon.ca
Okay that worked TY. I had to change my location in the app. From Montreal to Ontario. Weird but that worked.
Last edited by yattaman on Dec 23rd, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone buy more than one? Does it work on the same app?
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
27438 posts
6807 upvotes
carmaster wrote: Did anyone buy more than one? Does it work on the same app?
I created a new groupon account and tried with a different credit card, but it keeps giving me an error
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2002
1956 posts
368 upvotes
Kitchener
Confused. I click on the offer in the Groupon app, and then click view voucher, but instead of loading to Tim's app, it takes me to a screen saying "download the app". What's going on?
Apr 28, 2017
89 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Done and was able to see 10$ in my tim hortons app. thanks OP
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
Anyone have timbit waist yet? That's when small timbit sized lumps protrude looking like a hernia.
Oct 28, 2009
102 posts
129 upvotes
Terrace
be aware, the Tim app is terrible.
Jul 15, 2016
148 posts
71 upvotes
X-Nemesis wrote: Confused. I click on the offer in the Groupon app, and then click view voucher, but instead of loading to Tim's app, it takes me to a screen saying "download the app". What's going on?
Clicking on the "Get the App" button should either open the app if you have it installed and load the $10 onto your account, or open the respective app store for you to download the app.
Hope this helps!