Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Groupon Canada

$5 for $10 with Tim Hortons Mobile App (50% Off)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2018 10:24 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17118 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
how to use in store? i haven't seen very good service in store for the app
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Looks like I may have spoken too soon...

The purchase went through and I can see the voucher on the website but cannot find it on the app? Tried to search for Tim Horton's on the app and there is no result?! Anyone know what's going on?
I can't afford to save that much!
Jan 24, 2008
82 posts
276 upvotes
Etobicoke
Got the order confirmation email. I go to Groupon app and tap on “view voucher” followed by “get the app”. It takes me to the App Store. Since I already have Tim Hortons app installed, I tap on “Open” and the tim hortons app launches and takes me to the main ordering screen since I already have an account and never prompts me to redeem the $10. Anyone else have this issue?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2004
1120 posts
39 upvotes
Ooh, groupon probably getting pushed with orders - still listed as pending on the app.
Nov 28, 2017
56 posts
21 upvotes
Mine just says processing... let's hope it goes through

update: ok worked fine. you have to go into your groupons on mobile and when you click view voucher itll open the app (or send you to the download page) after I registered/login i had to close the app again and the second time i clicked view voucher it just added it to my account
Last edited by VanRFDlover on Dec 13th, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1597 posts
1455 upvotes
pawcio wrote: Got the order confirmation email. I go to Groupon app and tap on “view voucher” followed by “get the app”. It takes me to the App Store. Since I already have Tim Hortons app installed, I tap on “Open” and the tim hortons app launches and takes me to the main ordering screen since I already have an account and never prompts me to redeem the $10. Anyone else have this issue?
Same here
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
1568 posts
613 upvotes
Brampton
Looks like deal is over. Been trying for sometime to place order and getting order not placed error.
Jan 28, 2011
119 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I purchased the 10$ using the link OP posted. However, it seems like it's the US link... I cannot login on the Groupon app on my iPhone using the credentials used to make the purchase. Also, the credentials doesn't work on groupon.ca.

The purchase was make correctly in CAD... The app use Groupon.ca credentials?
Last edited by Myrandor on Dec 13th, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
116 upvotes
Thanks OP!

I’m only getting:

Sorry to keep you waiting. If you want to go grab a snack or check out the details below, that’s cool. You can always check your order status in My Groupons

Edit 1: Shows as Pending in My Groupons

Edit 2: Shows up in My Groupons
Last edited by User994301 on Dec 13th, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 21, 2010
106 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
I got an error message saying: This order exceeds the purchase maximum for this deal. Is it dead?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2003
1021 posts
20 upvotes
I just placed ordered and it says "Processing". I didn't get any error at the time of ordering around 940am.

(BTW, is our post one hour behind?)
dealerguy wrote: Looks like deal is over. Been trying for sometime to place order and getting order not placed error.
Last edited by HamsterGirl35 on Dec 13th, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
make sure your app is up to date from the app store, mine didn't load until I updated my app on android.
Jul 23, 2015
302 posts
199 upvotes
Earth
zhige50 wrote: I got an error message saying: This order exceeds the purchase maximum for this deal. Is it dead?
It must be dead. I'm getting the same message.
May 11, 2008
228 posts
129 upvotes
shani810 wrote: It must be dead. I'm getting the same message.
I believe it is because your order is still processing. I had the same message then finally got my email saying it went through.
Cheers 'n Beers.
Haz.
Jul 21, 2015
32 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
Sweet just grabbed one. Thanks OP!!
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2003
1021 posts
20 upvotes
thank you very much OP for sharing this :) I got it
(after placing order, it took about 10 min I got the confirmation email)
Cheers! :)
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
I MUCH prefer McD's to Tims, but I guess I'll spend $10 at Tims. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3295 posts
453 upvotes
I've used multiple cards but still get this:

We’re sorry, but we were unable to process your order for $10 Credit on the Tim Hortons App (Must Redeem on App Using iOS or Android Device).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)