Group Deals

<<FURTHER DISCOUNT>> GTA - Park For U Uncovered Airport Parking ($5 - 5 days, $15 - 7 days)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2018 9:31 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1157 posts
248 upvotes
Halton
drdtyc wrote:
Mar 7th, 2018 5:39 pm
The code is a generic code for GTA.
In the attached image (click it to read details), you can see the promo banner is on Groupon website and I have not signed in at all.

Screenshot_2018-03-07_17-36-53.png
weird... as mentioned, that was the message i got when i tried it -now i'm a little cheesed i didn't push it further... i was in a panic to get in for this weekend... got the original deal which ends up being only about $20 off what i would have got had i just ordered normally (but still about HALF of parknfly concierge service) so i have no complaints

Sorry, this code can’t be applied from this account. Make sure you’re logged into the same account that received it.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1157 posts
248 upvotes
Halton
used it, great service.. .will use again (put one in the "win" column for groupon)

flew out at 5pm last sat, I was early so I had to wait a bit
flew back at 2am this sunday, picked me up in less than 10 mins from me having all my baggage
only regret is not getting them to vacuum my car while they had it :)
Oct 24, 2011
102 posts
79 upvotes
Markham
Used their service back in February for the first time, I was actually quite impressed with their service.

Went to their location at 4am in the morning, gave them a call and the representative greet us in less than 5 minutes. On the way back, call them twice as requested (once landed and once after I got the luggage), I waited for about 10 minute for the car the arrive, driver helped with our luggages and off we go back to the lot to drop off the driver.

I actually like it more than park n fly, the shuttle can be crowded and the wait is unpredictable (i waited 45 min+ once, it wasn't pleasant).

Their drivers were very nice, and they drove really safe (at least when i'm in the car anyway, lol). I'll use them again, I hope they can keep up the service, and that they don't get too greedy and keep their pricing reasonable!

For the groupon, i'm not sure if you can use two groupons in one reservation, but you can definitely add days to it (ie for 9 days, i bought 7 days groupon and pay for 2 additional days, the did told me they had to add $10 for 'shuttle'. Anyway, still cheaper than park n'fly and more convenient.

Lastly, if you download their app, it actually keep track of your reservations, and it has the contact (name and number) of the person who picks up your car (to and from), i thought it was pretty neat.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
12347 posts
1073 upvotes
Mississauga
Where do I go to redeem this? Groupon doesn't have this rate. And I am assuming if you have a small sedan with all seats filled, they won't be able to valet you.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1157 posts
248 upvotes
Halton
weedb0y wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2018 8:47 pm
Where do I go to redeem this? Groupon doesn't have this rate. And I am assuming if you have a small sedan with all seats filled, they won't be able to valet you.
I would assume this should go in expired deals now if its not on Groupon anymore
I dropped the wife and kids at the airport with bags and then went to pick up the guy. depending on the line you could be back before they check their bags
Feb 10, 2012
117 posts
41 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
I used their services in past , Good until you have some issue, they broke my viper motor in winter , tried to clean snow with it , costed me $250.00 to fix it . Avoid if you can as they wont take any responsibility
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2006
1658 posts
137 upvotes
Markham
I have a Park For U — 7 Days of Uncovered Airport Parking voucher I was unable to use. Willing to let it go for $30. Please PM if you'd like it! thank you
PSN ID: liquidimpulse
Aug 16, 2013
2 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
Please let me know how i can purchase this.
Thank you