• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2017 2:18 pm
[OP]
Nov 27, 2013
16 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary

Groupon: C$15 for C$30 Worth of Lindt Chocolate at Lindt

Groupon is offering $30 worth of Lindt chocolates coupon at Lindt & sprungli shop for $15. Its at an unbelieveable 50% off. The deal seem to have started last week and might not last too long. This seems to be a very good offer to buy chocolates before halloween and christmas. Each account can buy a maximum of two coupons for $30 which will give you $60 value to buy Lindt chocolates.
9 replies
Jan 15, 2012
115 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
Is it just for the 2 Calgary locations?
[OP]
Nov 27, 2013
16 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
doesnt seem specific to Calgary. I see similar deal for Vancouver. Not sure which other locations have the same deal available.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
2851 posts
600 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
OP, you should edit your title and write down Calgary only
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1112 posts
830 upvotes
Toronto :)
doesn't work in toronto
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
[OP]
Nov 27, 2013
16 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
fboybcb wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 6:33 pm
OP, you should edit your title and write down Calgary only
As I mentioned earlier, its not calgary specific. I see the deal for vancouver as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
2851 posts
600 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
prawinpv wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 6:37 pm
As I mentioned earlier, its not calgary specific. I see the deal for vancouver as well.
Then you should write down Vancouver and Calgary in your title so people that aren't from there wouldn't waste time to click on it.
[OP]
Nov 27, 2013
16 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
fboybcb wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 9:29 pm
Then you should write down Vancouver and Calgary in your title so people that aren't from there wouldn't waste time to click on it.
I posted the deal just in case of its gonna help someone. My intention was not browse and identify all location where the offer is available. Since someone asked me if its calgary specific, I checked for Vancouver and found there as well. I also mentioned in the post that I am not sure if the deal is available at other locations. If you are not keen on the deal, move on. Why waste your time debating it?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
2851 posts
600 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
prawinpv wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 10:36 am
I posted the deal just in case of its gonna help someone. My intention was not browse and identify all location where the offer is available. Since someone asked me if its calgary specific, I checked for Vancouver and found there as well. I also mentioned in the post that I am not sure if the deal is available at other locations. If you are not keen on the deal, move on. Why waste your time debating it?
That's great you are contributing but at least make it right. You should know by now on RFD deals posted on here do state in their title the locations. If you are so sensitive and can't accept constructive criticism then you have problems.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
8319 posts
464 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't see the YVR location. Only West Van :(