Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GreenmanGaming.com

GTA 5 PC Preorder with bonus cash $45 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2015 11:31 pm
Jan 19, 2008
40 posts
13 upvotes
Edmonton

[GreenmanGaming.com] GTA 5 PC Preorder with bonus cash $45 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
45$ USD
Savings:
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
I finally broke down and preordered. The coupon code for 25% off is 25DEAL-ZONTVA-GEXCLU.
THIS IS NOT A STEAM KEY! It's a RockStar Games Social Club key. My understanding is that you need to register a rockstar social club account even if you have a steam key so it is just one less layer of DRM to get through.
You have until the 31st to preorder if you want the bonus cash.
74 replies
Feb 2, 2011
122 posts
66 upvotes
Thanks, best price I've seen yet

Approx $58 cad with the conversion

retail is for $69.99
Aug 24, 2009
345 posts
273 upvotes
Guelph
stuey87 wrote: Thanks, best price I've seen yet

Approx $58 cad with the conversion

retail is for $69.99
Was $35 USD on Nuveem a while ago, maybe a month or two ago?
Feb 22, 2015
235 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cool.. maximum enjoyment from GTA 5 though will be received via console's though :)
Feb 2, 2011
122 posts
66 upvotes
CrazyCanuck90 wrote: Was $35 USD on Nuveem a while ago, maybe a month or two ago?
Missed that one, darn
dannymol wrote: cool.. maximum enjoyment from GTA 5 though will be received via console's though :)
I disagree, pc version already announced to have better graphics, not to mention the modding community will surely release some cool additions

Also, free to play online on pc, no yearly fee like in consoles
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7463 posts
4047 upvotes
Montreal
stuey87 wrote: Missed that one, darn

I disagree, pc version already announced to have better graphics, not to mention the modding community will surely release some cool additions

Also, free to play online on pc, no yearly fee like in consoles
yeah but playing on a 65" screen on a comfy sofa is a big plus ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2123 posts
1605 upvotes
Montreal
Madevilz wrote: yeah but playing on a 65" screen on a comfy sofa is a big plus ;)
You can do that on with a PC. And it'll even look better with the PC version :)
Nov 4, 2009
349 posts
373 upvotes
Calgary
clee290 wrote: You can do that on with a PC. And it'll even look better with the PC version :)
As an added bonus, PC users will not have to pay extra for online gameplay! PCMR
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Just play the game on whatever platform you prefer to play it on. No need to compare consoles to pc in every single gaming related thread.
Each has it's pros and cons.
As for this deal, it's a pretty good one, but I am still a little cautious about preordering Rockstar games after how GTA4 turned out.
Hope there aren't any more delays though.
The game looks great on the PC:

[IMG]http://media.rockstargames.com/rockstar ... 272015.jpg[/IMG]
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3470 posts
728 upvotes
GTA
Too bad i already have it on ps4. Can't wait too see what the modding community brings though.
Feb 2, 2011
122 posts
66 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: yeah but playing on a 65" screen on a comfy sofa is a big plus ;)
I beg to differ

My htpc is hooked up to a 60"led tv in my livingroom with a power reclining leather sectional.... and it will blow away anything a console can do

Gta in style ;)
Temp. Banned
Sep 18, 2012
1355 posts
239 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
chaosthebomb wrote: As an added bonus, PC users will not have to pay extra for online gameplay! PCMR
As a pc gamer I really hate these kinds of people...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
tempting but I'm not preordering this game after all the poor communication and delays. If it ends up being what it's supposed to be, it'll be worth full price anyways. If it ends up being poorly optimized and just on par with the console versions rather than better, $20 in a steam sale.
dannymol wrote: cool.. maximum enjoyment from GTA 5 though will be received via console's though :)
smdh
Nov 4, 2009
349 posts
373 upvotes
Calgary
ReeGee wrote: tempting but I'm not preordering this game after all the poor communication and delays.
I agree with your poor communication, but I'd prefer a game gets delayed rather than released full of bugs. It's upsetting to see companies miss deadlines but I'd rather have that and get a finished working product rather than one where faces don't render...
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
Friendly reminder that this is not the Steam version.
Aug 27, 2009
342 posts
Toronto
I tried using the voucher and registered an account with Green Man Gaming.. Not working... :(
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
divx wrote: wow our dollar dropped again?
I think so, it was $1.27 this morning.
Steam: SpectralMeat

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)