Real Estate

[GTA] Durham Region Developments Mega Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2017 1:35 pm
May 6, 2015
584 posts
129 upvotes
You also may want to contact them regarding your registration b/c they are doing preview event September 16.
KEEP AN EYE ON
YOUR INBOX!

In early September we will be sending an invitation for you to attend our Preview Event on Saturday, September 16th.

FLOORPLANS NOW
AVAILABLE

In the mean time, we are thrilled to share with you our incredible floorplans. Our exclusive collection of Single Detached Homes and Townhomes offer a harmonious blend of architecture and stunning details. These magnificent homes come with impressive brick and stone elevations, 9’ ceilings, oak
strip hardwood flooring, breakfast bars and more.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2011
1378 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if the extension for Dryden was approved?
Jul 31, 2007
262 posts
6 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone stop by see the Mattamy Seaton site. Just curious if the building progress is back to normal with weather improvement. Recently got a notice from the Sale Office saying a standard message get things ready for closing. My closing is Feb 5, 2018 Phase 2 Townhouse. Not sure if anyone in the phase 1 got their home delivery or will be delivered end of year.
May 6, 2015
584 posts
129 upvotes
I drove by yesterday on taunton and it seems like there's a lot of progress. Towns are now fully done in terms of frame work. Detached is where it's lagging a little. I only saw from the road so i can't tell for sure but the foundation for the detached ravines, backing on the pond seems completed.
Jul 31, 2007
262 posts
6 upvotes
Scarborough
rigalpatel wrote:
Aug 31st, 2017 2:32 pm
I drove by yesterday on taunton and it seems like there's a lot of progress. Towns are now fully done in terms of frame work. Detached is where it's lagging a little. I only saw from the road so i can't tell for sure but the foundation for the detached ravines, backing on the pond seems completed.
Are you referring to towns by the rain water ponds(Phase 1) completed or phase 2 towns closer to sale office and pipe line
May 6, 2015
584 posts
129 upvotes
blazinpista wrote:
Aug 31st, 2017 3:27 pm
Are you referring to towns by the rain water ponds(Phase 1) completed or phase 2 towns closer to sale office and pipe line
I'm referring to the ones currently facing taunton road, the storm pond would be west of these. I'll check it out again b/c i drive by everyday from work
Jul 14, 2017
30 posts
6 upvotes
https://www.thestar.com/business/econom ... onomy.html

Expand at 4.5 percent annually across the board. I can only assume it means Canada will attract more people... That is, the fundamental is there for real estate price to go up. IMHO, the sales is down but the price stay the same in GTA or may be even raising. Yes, interest rates may go up by another 25 basis points.

For the house price to go down, we will need some kind of recession, but I don't see that coming.

Let the fun begins.
Jul 14, 2017
30 posts
6 upvotes
https://www.thestar.com/business/econom ... onomy.html

Expand at 4.5 percent annually across the board. I can only assume it means Canada will attract more people... That is, the fundamental is there for real estate price to go up. IMHO, the sales is down but the price stay the same in GTA or may be even raising. Yes, interest rates may go up by another 25 basis points.

For the house price to go down, we will need some kind of recession, but I don't see that coming.

Let the fun begins.
Mar 2, 2016
76 posts
14 upvotes

Is anyone able to clarify for me? Rossland rd is south of Taunton and is a road that goes east and west. Why does this map show its a road going north/south. Isnt this project supposed to be north of Taunton road?
Jul 27, 2017
287 posts
63 upvotes
GTA
the map is correct because the road does have a bump in it showing a N-S swing. Its not a straight E -W road, it curves all over the place, especially at the Pickering borders that looks like its a 45' angle

http://www.towerhillhomes.ca/?page=newseaton
My crystal ball is broken
Jul 14, 2017
30 posts
6 upvotes
NS_CommunityPlan-April.jpg
8-31-2017 9-27-02 PM.png

So it looks like the site is South East of Mattamy show homes. Hope that helps.
May 6, 2015
584 posts
129 upvotes
blazinpista wrote:
Aug 31st, 2017 3:27 pm
So i checked last night and can confirm that the towns i saw are not near the sales office. They are closer to the detached and towns. The frame is up for them.
Jul 14, 2017
30 posts
6 upvotes
I happen to drive by this morning, the arrows point to where townhouses are being built right now. That is my guess.
Images
  • 9-1-2017 4-48-51 PM.png