Real Estate

[GTA] Durham Region Developments Mega Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 7:00 am
May 15, 2018
5 posts
DealHunter100 wrote: Anyone with price list for Andrin homes PH2 , Did they have PH3?
I bought Andrin PH3 in Country Lane, I think the closing date is similar to PH2 (April 2019) but with much higher price ;-(.

I just received my Structure & Color selection appointment which is in the mid-January 2019.
Sep 10, 2018
32 posts
6 upvotes
Does anyone know if Towerhill at New Seaton have started building yet?
May 15, 2018
5 posts
Vahas1 wrote: Mine is P2 country lane... initial closing date is Apr 2019. No foundation yet. Definitely it will be delayed. Might be in 2020. but Still didn't hear anything from Andrin regards to delay. I will be going to my color selection next week. Not sure why Andrin is getting money from buyers so ahead of time.
Wondering of you received the official delay from Andrin.

Mine is PH3, the initial closing date is April 2019 as well and just got the notice saying it's now delayed to August 2019.

I prefer to move in the summer, hopefully it won't get delayed into the winter again ;-)
Oct 29, 2012
64 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
mrfan2018 wrote: Wondering of you received the official delay from Andrin.

Mine is PH3, the initial closing date is April 2019 as well and just got the notice saying it's now delayed to August 2019.

I prefer to move in the summer, hopefully it won't get delayed into the winter again ;-)
Ours is ph2 with original closing date of June 2019 - so far no delay notice. I hope they do let us know before the three months.
Aug 10, 2018
31 posts
4 upvotes
We are ph1. We are delayed until mid-May 2019. Our exterior is bricked and windows are installed. We think we will close in May.
May 28, 2017
30 posts
4 upvotes
Mine is Andrin phase 2. Original closing date Apr 2019. This week i received email regards to delayed to Aug 2019. Last week I went for my color selection appointment.
May 15, 2018
5 posts
Vahas1 wrote: Mine is Andrin phase 2. Original closing date Apr 2019. This week i received email regards to delayed to Aug 2019. Last week I went for my color selection appointment.
My color selection appointment is the end of January 2019. Do you have any upgrade price list I can use as a reference(e.g hardwood floor, counter top etc.)?

Thanks in advance
May 28, 2017
30 posts
4 upvotes
Hi mrfan2018,

Get your wishlist password from Andrin Designhaus and then you will be able to find out price for the upgrades.
Oct 29, 2012
64 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
Anyone has received any delay notice for phase 2 of Andrin this month ? I am hopping to hear something from them this month even though.
Sep 12, 2011
22 posts
6 upvotes
Ajax
Anyone purchase in Queens Common Mattamy? I'm closing in 2020 but curious if anyone with early 2019 closing has recieved any indication of delays etc. Have any construction started?
May 21, 2018
7 posts
I’ve been wondering the same! We close Oct 2019. Have yet to find any info about anyone being delayed or any communication from Mattamy. All I’ve received since they took our money was weekly surveys from a 3rd party company asking about our experience. Experience? What experience? We’ve had nothing FLM them to date.
Feb 12, 2008
212 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
ARchamps wrote: Anyone purchase in Queens Common Mattamy? I'm closing in 2020 but curious if anyone with early 2019 closing has recieved any indication of delays etc. Have any construction started?
JJDunc wrote: I’ve been wondering the same! We close Oct 2019. Have yet to find any info about anyone being delayed or any communication from Mattamy. All I’ve received since they took our money was weekly surveys from a 3rd party company asking about our experience. Experience? What experience? We’ve had nothing FLM them to date.
I haven't seen the admin post here in a while... however she runs a private whatsapp group for verified purchasers of Queens Common. I can tell you vast majority of group members (towns, 30 & 36) have received their delay notice. Original closings from Sep 2018 through March 2019.
May 21, 2018
7 posts
Thanks for the info! How would I go about getting into the verified group?

Thanks!
Jeff
MrCeddy wrote: I haven't seen the admin post here in a while... however she runs a private whatsapp group for verified purchasers of Queens Common. I can tell you vast majority of group members (towns, 30 & 36) have received their delay notice. Original closings from Sep 2018 through March 2019.
Jan 12, 2019
1 posts
Hey MrCreddy,

Would it be possible if I as well get added to the whatsapp page for Queens Common. We bought in phase 2 last year and would appreciate any updates we can get.

Thx
Feb 12, 2008
212 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Sent details on how to reach the group admin... I don't want to hijack this thread... you can PM me if your looking to join.

We plan on doing group buys/installs for potlights, garage door openers etc and sharing community details since mat tamy university no longer exists. (One of many undocumented/communicated changes after purchase agreements were signed.)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

oasis100