[GTA] Durham Region Developments Mega Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 7:00 am
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1079 upvotes
Whitby
StephenL39635 wrote: We bought Great Gulf Whitby Meadows in Phase II and we just got our design appointments.
were you provided an upgrade sheet a head of time to review the costs?
Nov 3, 2019
74 posts
12 upvotes
Michelle1505 wrote: We bought Chelsea Hill and just received our upgrade package!
did you purchase after they slashed the prices? Im asking because my buddy and his wife bought back in summer of 2018. Following year they slashed the prices but they were able to get back 70k in design center money...
Oct 31, 2019
4 posts
4 upvotes
lukk1038 wrote: did you purchase after they slashed the prices? Im asking because my buddy and his wife bought back in summer of 2018. Following year they slashed the prices but they were able to get back 70k in design center money...

Yes we just bought a few months ago. We’ve been watching the price for a while
Jun 12, 2019
3 posts
2 upvotes
Hi I also just purchased 3 floor corner unit townhouse in Tiffanypark Homes. They are committing closing date as Jun 2021 as of now. I want to know that what was your intial timeline and how much it was delayed and did you have your decor session?
Nov 3, 2019
74 posts
12 upvotes
Well wouldnt ya know. I was just coming in here to ask if anyone in Minto IVY RIDGE in Whitby had a design Centre appointment yet. I just received an email today saying that they are starting their weekend browsing sessions this weekend Jan 18th and 19th Face Screaming In Fear.

I dont have time this weekend but has anyone else made an appointment?? Planning too? Keep us in the loop! I was kinda hoping to save for a few more months LOL, guess that is out the window
Oct 18, 2019
10 posts
3 upvotes
lukk1038 wrote: Well wouldnt ya know. I was just coming in here to ask if anyone in Minto IVY RIDGE in Whitby had a design Centre appointment yet. I just received an email today saying that they are starting their weekend browsing sessions this weekend Jan 18th and 19th Face Screaming In Fear.

I dont have time this weekend but has anyone else made an appointment?? Planning too? Keep us in the loop! I was kinda hoping to save for a few more months LOL, guess that is out the window
I didn't get any email yet. Hmmm.
Nov 3, 2019
74 posts
12 upvotes
TolulopeO65919 wrote: I didn't get any email yet. Hmmm.
She is being super pushy too. Saying they have a "tight schedule" and are looking to have everyone done by Mid Feb..and she will only send me a price booklet after i book my final appointment. Like Geeze lady...
I know they dont care, but it would be nice if i had an opportunity to browse options and see what what my bank account says LOL. I need at least a full to wrap my head around the money separation anxiety hehehe
Apr 19, 2018
397 posts
124 upvotes
Scarborough
mayanky2m wrote: Hi I also just purchased 3 floor corner unit townhouse in Tiffanypark Homes. They are committing closing date as Jun 2021 as of now. I want to know that what was your intial timeline and how much it was delayed and did you have your decor session?
When you purchased were most of the towns sold out? I know Tiffany is having a hard time selling the detached properties.
Don't worry be happy - Bob
Jun 12, 2019
3 posts
2 upvotes
Prestonxavier wrote: When you purchased were most of the towns sold out? I know Tiffany is having a hard time selling the detached properties.
Yeah only 3-4 units are left from what they were showing.
Sep 10, 2018
32 posts
6 upvotes
Anyones Towerhill property with New Seaton ready for closing? They're working hard on it. Looks amazing so far. Any surprises to be aware about on closing?
Apr 19, 2018
397 posts
124 upvotes
Scarborough
mayanky2m wrote: Yeah only 3-4 units are left from what they were showing.
3-4 towns or homes in general?
Don't worry be happy - Bob
Jun 12, 2019
3 posts
2 upvotes
Prestonxavier wrote: 3-4 towns or homes in general?
3-4 3 storey townhouses are reamining. There are many 2 stories still left to be picked up.
Feb 9, 2018
53 posts
23 upvotes
mayanky2m wrote: Hi I also just purchased 3 floor corner unit townhouse in Tiffanypark Homes. They are committing closing date as Jun 2021 as of now. I want to know that what was your intial timeline and how much it was delayed and did you have your decor session?
I purchased a 2 story townhome with Tiffany Park. They’ve been great. DM me :)
Dec 26, 2006
535 posts
693 upvotes
Can anyone here PM me the value of their default appliances Mattamy is covering through The Brick for the New Seaton townhomes? It would be very much appreciated to get the total value of the washer, dryer, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher that they cover, and what models those are. Thanks in advance.
Feb 25, 2006
174 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
PratS74103 wrote: Anyones Towerhill property with New Seaton ready for closing? They're working hard on it. Looks amazing so far. Any surprises to be aware about on closing?
I drove by the area and It does look nice and turning out to be good. When is yours closing? I have mine for late this year?
Sep 10, 2018
32 posts
6 upvotes
kiricabana wrote: I drove by the area and It does look nice and turning out to be good. When is yours closing? I have mine for late this year?
Mine is March 2020.
May 17, 2018
5 posts
3 upvotes
I bought Mattamy Queens Common the brick gave us $1500 for opting out of the included appliances
Feb 9, 2018
53 posts
23 upvotes
Andrekrystle wrote: I bought Mattamy Queens Common the brick gave us $1500 for opting out of the included appliances
When I had previously purchased with Minto 4 years ago. They gave us an appliance voucher from the Brick. Worst experience we have ever had. A lot of people complained to the builder and Minto switched suppliers for Ivy Ridge so I’ve heard.

Take the credit/cash if you can. They promise you all your stuff but it doesn’t get delivered on time. I waited 3 months for a dishwasher that I ordered 5 months prior to closing.
Jan 12, 2008
477 posts
283 upvotes
Andrekrystle wrote: I bought Mattamy Queens Common the brick gave us $1500 for opting out of the included appliances
Can confirm, $1500 voucher at the brick.

I opted for their stainless steel package for $800 extra. Brand is unknown. Anyone have any idea what they will give me?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

rob123