• Dec 6th, 2018 9:11 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2009
1588 posts
1382 upvotes
Oshawa
mingyang wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 9:18 am
there are much better choice at 900k. that house looks ugly too with sliding, ugly bricks. also basically 2.5 bath.
i have a hate for ppl selling a never lived in sub division homes. my guess is that it wont sell, if it does it sells for mid 800s max
Agreed.
Much better choices available at this price point.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2011
5062 posts
4684 upvotes
Toronto
Hammer02 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 8:03 am
Aaaaand...congratulations to the first homeowner willing to sell his townhouse at New Seaton! I wonder what the purchase price was for it.
Is that a typo? 19 ft lot for $928k in Durham? lol
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2009
1588 posts
1382 upvotes
Oshawa
rjg4235 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 10:52 am
Is that a typo? 19 ft lot for $928k in Durham? lol
What's the problem?
Struggling with fundamentals and a Bull RE narrative my young padiwan?
Jan 16, 2016
56 posts
19 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Soooo anyone have any news about Mattamy Home at Seaton? Or if there is a dedicated forum about the mattamy seaton? Much like there was a dedicated one for Mattamy @ Hawthorne village?
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife
(I stole this quote from RFD user LoANeal - #OwningUpToTheTheft)
Jul 31, 2007
303 posts
11 upvotes
Scarborough
Just few information that may interest people who are planning to live in North Pickering for long time. Looks like most of land north and south of 407 Hwy is getting bought by companies. which is good for job and can help lower property tax down the road

https://renx.ca/kubota-red-crest-office ... -corridor/
https://renx.ca/pickering-development-h ... ve-kubota/
Jun 20, 2008
89 posts
3 upvotes
Whitby
blazinpista wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 7:55 pm
Just few information that may interest people who are planning to live in North Pickering for long time. Looks like most of land north and south of 407 Hwy is getting bought by companies. which is good for job and can help lower property tax down the road

https://renx.ca/kubota-red-crest-office ... -corridor/
https://renx.ca/pickering-development-h ... ve-kubota/
The end of the second article mentions revisiting the building of a Pickering Airport...not sure if thats a good or bad thing.
Jul 31, 2007
303 posts
11 upvotes
Scarborough
Stoopid_Flanders wrote:
Jun 21st, 2018 6:21 am
The end of the second article mentions revisiting the building of a Pickering Airport...not sure if thats a good or bad thing.
Good for business. Lot of more business and jobs will come. but noise issue near airport
Jun 21, 2018
1 posts
Hey there.

Would anyone be able to point me to a good resource that can help me with making a decision on whether to sell my current property or hold on to it?

I have a detached 1 garage in Courtice. I am the sole owner after buying out my partner's share in the house on October 2017.. My mortgage is affordable at 1600/month and a total repayment of 355k.

I do plan on selling in the near future once I relocate for work. But should I just sell now and cut my losses? And then rent until my relocation?

I understand there's no clear cut black and white answer. So I was hoping for a good resource where I can educate myself about the factors that I can use to make an informed decision.

Tha k in advance :)
May 28, 2017
16 posts
3 upvotes
Did anyone in this group bought Brooklyn model home from Andin home Whitby country lane? If so, did they offer you optional main floor with great room and den?. When we asked our sales person that time and he said that we can decide later but now Andrin says its too late and we should have take that option when we signed. I am just wondering, did Andrin offer main floor option for Phase 1, might not for phase2.
Nov 3, 2016
29 posts
6 upvotes
Xellose wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 5:27 pm
Soooo anyone have any news about Mattamy Home at Seaton? Or if there is a dedicated forum about the mattamy seaton? Much like there was a dedicated one for Mattamy @ Hawthorne village?
No I've been looking for it....
Oct 3, 2017
20 posts
1 upvote
Crawleygirl wrote:
Sep 21st, 2017 10:13 am
Thank you! We purchased 43 lot with Tower Hill hoping it's good decision.
Hi have you heard anything from your builder yet for possible construction date? any idea when your home will start digging/construction in New Seaton Pickering? I just got letter from Brookfield saying if I want to make any changes in structures of my detached home that I have purchased in August 2017 but no information for possible construction date. Thanks.
Mar 1, 2018
11 posts
5 upvotes
We bought from Aspen Ridge in May 2017Pensive Face. We received a similar letter just 2 weeks ago. Construction is supposed to start in August this year
Jun 29, 2018
1 posts
Mattamy Seaton release one homes are beginning to be occupied. Bought village home Nov 2015, moving in July 2018. Approx 70 homes will close in July. Look for Rogers to offer free service (s), I don't have details. You should call your customer care rep to get more details, I haven't yet. If you want to see what's happening with your home, call customer care rep to arrange visit, I did and was able to go and see it. Delay for these many times was caused by water seeping into some homes, I have no other details.
Jul 31, 2007
303 posts
11 upvotes
Scarborough
I visited the Mattay Seaton Site over the long weekend. First picture shows where my townhouse status is. Not sure how long it is going to take to complete. My final closing is Oct 2, 2018.

2nd two pictures showing the I'm guessing most of the phase 2 and phase 3 house. these are houses near hydro line. I walked up the hill behind my house to take these. I'm guessing mattamy knows they will be delayed so they are trying to get ground work done for all phases before winter. So my house will be delayed. Just not sure how long. Later will be better for me. More saving and I can apply for the max credit of 7500.
Images
  • IMG-0420.JPG
  • IMG-0419.JPG
  • IMG-0418.JPG

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)