• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2012 11:19 am
Tags:
None
Nov 9, 2006
792 posts
557 upvotes

GTA: Gas prices expected to fall to $1.17 at midnight

First time in a long time that gas is going down before a long week-end.
36 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
:arrow:

Moved from "Hot Deals" to "Automotive"
Congrats to the Arsenal Ladies - The FA Women's Cup Winners 2013 :)
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Hmm fill up premium now or fill up tomorrow morning at 5am when driving to Delaware. Decisions, decisions.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2005
3867 posts
437 upvotes
Thornhill
djemzine wrote: Hmm fill up premium now or fill up tomorrow morning at 5am when driving to Delaware. Decisions, decisions.
Fill up as much as needed to get to the border and fill the rest on the states side. Still cheaper to fill up there.
Oct 5, 2011
143 posts
13 upvotes
Here in QC, it goes up 0,06$ this morning for 1,329$ just before long week-end :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
9018 posts
2816 upvotes
Ottawa
Sweet, hopefully shell runs out of regular and I can pay $50.xx for a full tank of v-power :cheesygri .
Jun 27, 2012
5 posts
jeeva86 wrote: Sweet, hopefully shell runs out of regular and I can pay $50.xx for a full tank of v-power :cheesygri .
Yes + combine that w/ the airmiles card for more savings.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3517 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: Hmm fill up premium now or fill up tomorrow morning at 5am when driving to Delaware. Decisions, decisions.
pretty long drive, atleast you're leaving friday before the rush

gonna be crazy traffic up north and down south
mau108 wrote: Fill up as much as needed to get to the border and fill the rest on the states side. Still cheaper to fill up there.
+1...enough to get to niagara falls and then fill after border corssing.
vaportech wrote: OMG gas full tank last night
drive around to use the gas and then fill up when it's cheap... :razz:
Oct 20, 2010
654 posts
222 upvotes
it was 1.17 @petro-canada stclair(walmart) on sunday
went up to 1.19 tuesday, up to 1.21 yesterday before the drop, went down to 1.19 overnight.it might reach 1.16 today or less.
bastards raised the price just before the drop, thinking no one would notice
Aug 9, 2007
470 posts
29 upvotes
Ontario
It was 1.13 at some stations yesterday ... today it's jacked up to 1.27.

I hope it does go down.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
mau108 wrote: Fill up as much as needed to get to the border and fill the rest on the states side. Still cheaper to fill up there.
Ya. Agreed it is cheaper there. I am sure the half tank of gas or if I fill it up to slightly above half, it will get me to the border. So to speak Queenston Lewiston Bridge.
boredstudent3 wrote: pretty long drive, atleast you're leaving friday before the rush

gonna be crazy traffic up north and down south

+1...enough to get to niagara falls and then fill after border corssing.

drive around to use the gas and then fill up when it's cheap... :razz:
Haha. Its a 9 hour drive approx to Delaware and back. Will be coming back on Sunday night to avoid the rush back home on Monday. Good thing is that I'll be going to NYC on Saturday, so that should be fun. Last time I went it was exactly August 11th, 2011. Just a month before the entire incident had happened.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2005
3867 posts
437 upvotes
Thornhill
djemzine wrote: Ya. Agreed it is cheaper there. I am sure the half tank of gas or if I fill it up to slightly above half, it will get me to the border. So to speak Queenston Lewiston Bridge.

Haha. Its a 9 hour drive approx to Delaware and back. Will be coming back on Sunday night to avoid the rush back home on Monday. Good thing is that I'll be going to NYC on Saturday, so that should be fun. Last time I went it was exactly August 11th, 2011. Just a month before the entire incident had happened.
You can get to the border with less than a quarter tank of gas.....half a tank is more than enough.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9598 posts
2225 upvotes
Somewhere
vaportech wrote: OMG gas full tank last night
go out driving around toronto tonight searching for quality dash cam videos.

burn off all gas

fill up tmr at cheaper price.
:confused:
Deal Expert
Oct 7, 2010
15536 posts
5790 upvotes
You guys all drive baller cars but yet complain and want to find cheaper gas. Ballers don't complain about gas prices and drive baller cars that guzzle gas.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
djemzine wrote: Haha. Its a 9 hour drive approx to Delaware and back. Will be coming back on Sunday night to avoid the rush back home on Monday. Good thing is that I'll be going to NYC on Saturday, so that should be fun. Last time I went it was exactly August 11th, 2011. Just a month before the entire incident had happened.

What incident?
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21266 posts
6254 upvotes
Poormond Hill
$1.17 is still too much. Let me know when it hits $1.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Sep 11, 2006
977 posts
431 upvotes
GTA price today $1.215/L...tomorrow price $1.177...so on a 50L tank you only save $1.90. Even if you have a gas guzzler with a 100L tank, you only save
$3.80....can't even get a burger combo at McDonald's lol...not much saving imho.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)