Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[GTA] Green Living Show 2016 - Free admission (Save $30)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2016 6:06 am
Tags:
None
Aug 25, 2007
768 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville

[GTA] Green Living Show 2016 - Free admission (Save $30)

Deal Link:
2 free tickets (up to $30 value) to the 2016 Green Living Show when you order online using the promocode "LiveGreen" on this website: https://greenlivingshow.ticketbud.com/t ... -show-2016.

Alternative ways for free admission is to present your Live Green Toronto card at the door, or bring your unwanted electronics for ewaste recycling.
53 replies
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
I never could understand the concept of paying admission for the privilege to buy stuff. Perhaps they should start charging admission to the mall. Then we'll have stuff like "Hey look, they're giving two tickets to the mall for FREE! And parking at the mall is only $20."
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26011 posts
211305 upvotes
GTA
Britex wrote: I never could understand the concept of paying admission for the privilege to buy stuff. Perhaps they should start charging admission to the mall. Then we'll have stuff like "Hey look, they're giving two tickets to the mall for FREE! And parking at the mall is only $20."
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you don't have a Costco membership? :razz:

While I admit that I don't go to very many of these due to their largely commercial nature (or on some cases, just no interest), some people are interested in seeing the exhibits, listening to the featured speakers, etc.
May 7, 2015
465 posts
232 upvotes
North York, ON
Has anyone gone before? What is it like?
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
Practically no reason to pay with a free live green card, recycle a random electronic or show your metropass for free admission last year. Don't expect to spend the whole day there, but was a fun way to spend a couple hours.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
I was interested until I looked at what it actually was. I assumed it would have focused around alternative energy, energy saving type things. You know, things that are 'green'.

Instead it has a bunch of hippie and hipster type shops promoting there new all organic cream and extreme yoga.
Aug 25, 2007
768 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville
Birdbrain wrote: Has anyone gone before? What is it like?
I've been to several of them the past few years, and it's a good place to take in all things new in the green economy...from cars to baby diapers. Depending on vendors there, you can score good deals and lots of samples/coupons.

The best one that I've been to was when the Nissan Leaf was first made public. I managed to test drive the Leaf, along with several other electric/hybrid vehicles being showcased at the event.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39753 upvotes
Toronto
I like digging through their ewaste bins to score phones, chargers, etc
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39753 upvotes
Toronto
ambujakshi wrote: Any free food / drinks ?
Sometime a few samples. Don't go looking to feed your whole family a full free meal and you'll be OK.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2539 posts
2332 upvotes
Tore On Toe
Also,

FREE ADMISSION WITH E-WASTE, courtesy of Solve For Tomorrow & Samsung
http://www.greenlivingshow.ca/buy-tickets/

guessing they'll give details closer to event.
---
As an AI language model, I cannot generate inappropriate or offensive content.
Jul 6, 2005
178 posts
11 upvotes
I cannot enter the number of tickets. What did I do wrong? Thanks.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39753 upvotes
Toronto
goodbargain wrote: I cannot enter the number of tickets. What did I do wrong? Thanks.
Try another browser? Had no issues with Firefox a few minutes ago for 2 tickets.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2539 posts
2332 upvotes
Tore On Toe
ricedion wrote: http://www.greenlivingshow.ca/free

Also the first 3333 visitors each day will get a free power bar. If you bring an eligible e-waster for recycling, you get an upgrade power bar for free
This is great, thanks.

We’ve got three very special offers just for residents of Toronto.

Please note: to qualify, you must be able to provide proof of residency in Toronto. For example, a driver’s license, Toronto Hydro bill, or other document showing your Toronto address.

The first 3,333 Green Living Show attendees each day will receive a FREE power-saving TrickleStar advanced power bar from Toronto Hydro while supplies last. The show opens April 15 at noon, April 16 and 17 at 10 a.m.
If you bring a qualifying electronic device for recycling you will receive free admission to the Green Living Show and an upgraded advanced power bar while supplies last.
If the device you bring for recycling is a qualifying TV, you will receive free admission to the Green Living Show and a $200 coupon toward the purchase of a new Samsung ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient television at a Best Buy store in Toronto.
Advanced power bars are available while supplies last. Free admission and the $200 Coupon offers are available throughout the Green Living Show.
---
As an AI language model, I cannot generate inappropriate or offensive content.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)