Locked: [Bell] GTA and Hamilton unadvertised Bell Fibe TV/Internet/Phone deals

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2015 2:53 pm
[OP]
Jun 4, 2008
47 posts
34 upvotes

[Bell] GTA and Hamilton unadvertised Bell Fibe TV/Internet/Phone deals

Update July 30th: Rep emailed me and said he can do some referrals again for Fibe/Bell promos. Deal is no longer 6 months free, but his promos have always been a lot better than Bell.ca offers, so PM me if interested in obtaining his contact information. If you're thinking about Bell/Fibe services anyway, definitely a good idea to check out what he has to offer. He mentioned he had a new good offer if you live in a condo or apartment.

Update July 17th: Rep advised deal has been pulled. He does not want me to send any referrals at the moment. Use other Reps in this thread and perhaps some of them can still do it.

Update July 16th: Got word that today is last day of 6 months free

Update July 14th: This is a deal where you must contact certain Bell sales reps to get signed up - the rep I was using is now back from vacation, so I finally got in touch with him, and the deal has actually improved (can't really get any lower now...). Think a promo price that rhymes with "tree" for 6 months for TV/internet/phone for all of Ontario. As good as the new construction promos, but actually available to all. Wish I got it...

PMs open again for referrals. PM me and I'll send the contact info for the rep.

Note that this deal can be gone at any time.

Basically, there are no promises.

There are other reps mentioned on this thread, so if he has to cool off on signups don't take it personally, and try someone else.

Please do not post any specific details anywhere in this thread or the promo may be pulled.

New edit July 2nd: Rep says he is on vacation this week and has limited access to email, and I should not send out contact details right now, as he doesn't want people to think he is ignoring their questions.

Original post below... not relevant anymore

I switiched recently from Cogeco and have been pretty happy. For those unfamiliar with Fibe, its a new service from Bell that doesn't need a dish anymore. Best part is the setup allows simultaneous recording of four shows, which can be watched from any receiver (which are wireless). WAY WAY better product than Cogeco cable, IMO. Don't know if maybe Shaw and Rogers are closer in their technology. Info here: http://www.bell.ca/Fibe-TV/IPTV-in-HD
Share:
2084 replies
Nov 4, 2008
26 posts
3 upvotes
Sweet! Send me the details, please! A Shaw guy came by my house last year and signed me up at 50% off for tv, internet and phone for one year but I'm fairly sure time will be up soon. I've been looking all over for another good deal.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2008
47 posts
34 upvotes
PM Sent.
Apr 23, 2011
296 posts
98 upvotes
Montreal
send me the details when you get a chance.
Thanks!
[OP]
Jun 4, 2008
47 posts
34 upvotes
MartletMedia wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 4:26 pm
send me the details when you get a chance.
Thanks!
Sent.
Feb 8, 2011
22 posts
6 upvotes
Could you send me the details as well?

Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
7769 posts
1604 upvotes
In Ajax Bell was offering 6 months free of Fibe and Internet on a 2 year contract so might not be Hamilton thing only. Passed because of the contract.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2008
47 posts
34 upvotes
umair.sa wrote:
Jun 12th, 2013 1:34 pm
Could you send me the details as well?

Thanks.
PM sent
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
2312 posts
507 upvotes
Can you send me the details please?
[OP]
Jun 4, 2008
47 posts
34 upvotes
jt05mi wrote:
Jun 12th, 2013 11:19 pm
Can you send me the details please?
Sent
Jul 28, 2010
34 posts
4 upvotes
Just wanted to let people know I got set up using the rep info the OP had, and he was fantastic. Answered all my questions and lightning-fast response time. Install is next week! So excited! Bye bye crappy cogeco... hello fibe.

ordered one whole-home PVR and added a wireless receiver box for second TV.

Even if not in Hamilton he says he can always beat the normal Bell promotions for anywhere, so I encourage people to use him rather than ordering online or going to a Bell store.
Dec 10, 2003
397 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
bobcat99 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2013 1:38 pm
In Ajax Bell was offering 6 months free of Fibe and Internet on a 2 year contract so might not be Hamilton thing only. Passed because of the contract.
I got 6 months free Fibe, 1 year free internet (fibe 15) and one year free home phone from bell on a 2 year contract in Oshawa. Got the bell contact from a friend who bought a condo in Toronto and got the same deal.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
7880 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
Hi, Can you send me the contact info as well please? I really only need internet but will do the package if that works out better. Thanks.
ercc wrote:
Jun 13th, 2013 8:21 am
Sent
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
7880 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
How much are the services after the free term for what you got? That would be helpful. Thanks.
OldSchoolBob wrote:
Jun 13th, 2013 10:26 am
I got 6 months free Fibe, 1 year free internet (fibe 15) and one year free home phone from bell on a 2 year contract in Oshawa. Got the bell contact from a friend who bought a condo in Toronto and got the same deal.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2008
47 posts
34 upvotes
OldSchoolBob wrote:
Jun 13th, 2013 10:26 am
I remember that deal... I tried to get it last year with no luck, the guy never phoned me back.

I did just call the current rep I'm dealing with about it. He said that is a deal exclusively for contracts with new condo/home builders and certain reps have gotten in a ton of trouble offering it to the public... Said he heard Bell called some of the customers to verify it was a new home build and removed all credits from their account if not. He won't do it, but said if you find a rep who will, it's a big time risk and YMMV.