Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Locked: GTA and Hamilton unadvertised Bell Fibe TV/Internet/Phone deals

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2015 2:53 pm
Mar 20, 2015
1 posts
Burlington, ON
With Cogeco in Burlington TV - Internet - Phone. Looking for new options. Need Internet 150 GB, Basic Phone, basic TV with Sports channels.
PM me some options.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1415 posts
260 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Can someone pm me if theres a deal available for basic home phone, fibe tv, and internet (350gb). I need 1 pvr and 3 boxes. (or 2 pvr/2 reg boxes).

Thanks
Oct 30, 2005
79 posts
8 upvotes
Looking for a better deal, currently have home phone lite and fibe 25/10 internet with BELL, paying $95. Would like a better deal.
Thank you
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
Javideo2k4 wrote: Looking for a better deal, currently have home phone lite and fibe 25/10 internet with BELL, paying $95. Would like a better deal.
Thank you
Hello Everyone,

As of this morning, all Inquiries in this thread in regards to the new update of the Ontario Wide Euro Deal have received a response, as well as all the PM in my inbox (faster means of contact as they go directly to my email which I check regularly even when at work, and especially on the weekends when I rarely sit by my computer). If there is anyone that I have missed (happens rarely, depending on the volume), please free to re-send me the PM again and I will get back to you shortly.

I will repeat this again as I get emails about it every week: if anyone messages you from a different username telling you that they are me or someone who "helps me out", just beware that this is not true and feel free to let me know (or all members of this thread) about it afterwards. Therefore, I only take responsibility for members that have contacted me directly.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and happy Sunday!

-Euro2012
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
27438 posts
6807 upvotes
These "PM me for details" type threads are no longer allowed. If there is a Bell deal to be shared, please list the deal itself as well as the contact information for the rep. If the rep does not wish to have his name and contact information listed on the forum, then please do not share the deal at all. Requiring users to PM you to get the deal is not permitted.