Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[GTA] HOT! $11.11 Concert from Pizza Pizza & Ticketmaster 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 12:35 pm
Jun 19, 2017
2 posts
Why will it not show the seats available for the deal for Alice Cooper?
May 28, 2013
367 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
CameraGirl wrote: Why will it not show the seats available for the deal for Alice Cooper?
If you put the code in and the entire map greys out, that means all seats they had originally allocated for the deal for that particular concert is sold out. As I have mentioned previously, if this is the case, I would recommend checking back periodically because they have a habit of releasing more seats under this deal as the concert date approaches because they want to sell as many tickets as possible.
Dec 10, 2010
43 posts
29 upvotes
Holtville
Mike68 wrote: If you put the code in and the entire map greys out, that means all seats they had originally allocated for the deal for that particular concert is sold out. As I have mentioned previously, if this is the case, I would recommend checking back periodically because they have a habit of releasing more seats under this deal as the concert date approaches because they want to sell as many tickets as possible.
Is there a place to see the list directly from source? If new concerts open, it would be good to favourite that page.
2016 wins
(1) HMV big night out contest ($400)
(2) Exclaim.ca concert and price pack ($150)
Dec 11, 2006
304 posts
279 upvotes
Yup. What's funny is that since I posted that link, all of a sudden there's 5 new resale listings on TM app :facepalm:
May 28, 2013
367 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
abstract77 wrote: Yup. What's funny is that since I posted that link, all of a sudden there's 5 new resale listings on TM app :facepalm:
That is why I bought all the tickets I wanted before I posted the rfd post. I hate how greedy people take advantage of the deal. I hope no one buys the resales so that they are out of pocket. There are people here who genuinely want to attend but deal is sold out.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8633 posts
2399 upvotes
Mississauga
Mike68 wrote: Technology is at fault allowing scalpers to use robots to mass purchase. The government and Ticketmaster can try to regulate those robots as the government of Ontario has already proposed to do but they will just set up the machines in another province/country. Its similiar to the endless battle between copyright and torrents.

It also doesn't it help that Ticketmaster owns resale websites so there is an obvious conflict of interest.
I really think ticketmaster could fix it in a heartbeat if they wanted but why would they. The scalpers buy a ton of tickets for stuff that doesn't sell out and they get stuck with the tickets. Where they make up for the losses are Leafs, Jays and the hot concerts. Don't get me wrong I hate it also but from a business point of view why would they unless there forced.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
3711 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
antigonah wrote: Thanks for posting this, looks like Incubus is new?
That's the only show available I'm interested in and it's sold out...bah.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39770 upvotes
Toronto
bump - one last qualifying show tonight
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Nov 30, 2005
44 posts
22 upvotes
North of GTA
Any ideas when 2018's will be out?
May 28, 2013
367 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
YRUUGLY wrote: Any ideas when 2018's will be out?
Usually may/june
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7608 posts
7342 upvotes
The annual Pizza Pizza promo should be out by now. What's the hold up?
Jul 9, 2007
260 posts
90 upvotes
GTA
I think they may be getting ready to do it soon as there is locked pizza pizza offer symbol on the ticket options now. I did not see that when I looked for some tickets a few weeks ago.
Nov 10, 2007
395 posts
212 upvotes
You would think they would have released the code already since the Jethro Tull show tonight is apparently part of this promo.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7608 posts
7342 upvotes
Well looks like it's 19.36 all in this year. Wonder when the new code goes live; a lot of this year's concerts with the promo don't have their seats/sections allocated yet on TM.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)