Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2230 posts
189 upvotes

GTA - Majer Hockey Boxing Day

Might not be a lot of interest in this (they don't sell TVs or Xbox), but for those who are interested:

Majer Hockey's Boxing Day sale

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com ... s07w2hY%3D
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
8 replies
Dec 21, 2009
327 posts
94 upvotes
You'll be able to get much better pricing from hockeymonkey.com
I picked up a totalone stick for $95 and some other gear.
should have bought more.
Apr 19, 2010
794 posts
297 upvotes
the APX skates for $600 is not bad, seeing how the APX2 doesnt come out til Spring 2013 this is a pretty early mark down. but Sport Chek has the APX for $699 now and you can use a 20% coupon on top of that.
Apr 7, 2009
395 posts
79 upvotes
Oshawa
t6lock wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 2:23 am
the APX skates for $600 is not bad, seeing how the APX2 doesnt come out til Spring 2013 this is a pretty early mark down. but Sport Chek has the APX for $699 now and you can use a 20% coupon on top of that.
Dec 28, 2006
507 posts
69 upvotes
TheSalesman wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 12:36 am
should have bought more.
But how much was shipping to Canada and did you get hit with duty/tax? If you live close enough to the border to pick it up at a UPS store or have American friends that's one thing, but shipping directly to a Canadian address can expensive. Plus, most of the major manufacturers have shipping restrictions (you can't ship certain products over the border directly).

There are some good deals on some of the skates and pro stock sticks (if you buy two pro stock sticks they're $100 each so that equals some American prices...I did see some insane clearance deals at TotalHockey.net a couple weeks ago, but the shipping to Canada would've killed them).
Dec 21, 2009
327 posts
94 upvotes
althoma1 wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 6:04 am
But how much was shipping to Canada and did you get hit with duty/tax? If you live close enough to the border to pick it up at a UPS store or have American friends that's one thing, but shipping directly to a Canadian address can expensive. Plus, most of the major manufacturers have shipping restrictions (you can't ship certain products over the border directly).

There are some good deals on some of the skates and pro stock sticks (if you buy two pro stock sticks they're $100 each so that equals some American prices...I did see some insane clearance deals at TotalHockey.net a couple weeks ago, but the shipping to Canada would've killed them).
I'm in Vancouver so the border is very close.
No tax, no duties and shipping cost $15 for total order to a US address + 5% paypal refund.
Jul 26, 2008
127 posts
11 upvotes
TheSalesman wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 12:36 am
should have bought more.
How did you get a totalone for $95...
Dec 21, 2009
327 posts
94 upvotes
The Trees wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 3:35 am
How did you get a totalone for $95...
hockeymonkey had total ones for $130 + 25% off + 5% paypal refund.
× < >