Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mamma's Pizza

GTA Mamma's Pizza $4.99 round Medium Pizza in a Heart box April 29th 12-9 Limit 2

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2014 8:00 pm
Tags:
Jan 15, 2013
459 posts
466 upvotes

[Mamma's Pizza] GTA Mamma's Pizza $4.99 round Medium Pizza in a Heart box April 29th 12-9 Limit 2

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
April 29, 2014
More offers from Mamma's Pizza
Mamma's Pizza is having a one day sale on Medium Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza's on Tuesday, April 29th from noon - 9 pm. Limit of 2 pizzas per customer. Walk in only. Comes in a heart shaped box.
29 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
you advertize it so early and there's no point in going... it will become too popular that there's just going to be too many people in line, and wait 1+ hour just to get it. I made the mistake going last time, so not again...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1591 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote: you advertize it so early and there's no point in going... it will become too popular that there's just going to be too many people in line, and wait 1+ hour just to get it. I made the mistake going last time, so not again...
zsj495 wrote: Ummmm You're Welcome

For real, such ungrateful people. Thanks OP
Jan 15, 2013
459 posts
466 upvotes
ManCaveGamer Not sure if you know the purpose of RFD....it's to share deals. This is a deal. Nice to know that you aren't going.
Jul 23, 2013
113 posts
33 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: you advertize it so early and there's no point in going... it will become too popular that there's just going to be too many people in line, and wait 1+ hour just to get it. I made the mistake going last time, so not again...
Pretty sure the company advertised it... He simply brought it to our attention.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17423 posts
12772 upvotes
Toronto
Less than a week away
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2005
1009 posts
70 upvotes
These are NOT AT ALL like the usual Mama pizzas

poor frozen pizza is superior... will never participate.... I want 100% of the proceeds going to, not PORTION of, and I want the pizza nova type of deal, not cheap crappy versions...tossed two slices, super weak stuff

FAIR WARNED
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2005
1009 posts
70 upvotes
pizza nova gives you 100% IDENTICAL pizza to the stuff you have bought from them

mamma's gives you 0% identical, 1mm tiny amounts of cheese and sauce, you can see the crust from above

$2 pizza for $5 - my 2c, buy an extra pizza from NOVA, SKIP momma
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
don't think I ever tried mama's before...how they compare to the other places?
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17423 posts
12772 upvotes
Toronto
westssaa wrote: how many stores in gta
Check out the "deal link" in the very first post
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1142 upvotes
Mississauga East
You get either Medium Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza?

But the picture shows cheese and pepperoni on the pizza

Maybe get one of each and make a pizza sandwich
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
juno1st wrote: These are NOT AT ALL like the usual Mama pizzas

poor frozen pizza is superior... will never participate.... I want 100% of the proceeds going to, not PORTION of, and I want the pizza nova type of deal, not cheap crappy versions...tossed two slices, super weak stuff

FAIR WARNED
I have really enjoyed these $5 pies. Why the bitterness?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2005
1009 posts
70 upvotes
last year, the pizza was nothing like the ones they sell everyday... deception. At least ask to see.... khow it compres to slices .... PIZZA Nova event doesn't cheapen their product for events.... thus, rfd'ers being given a fair warning..... talking abour 2013's momma pizza event

--IF the charity pizza has the same look as the slices, same amount of cheese...then momma has repaired the problem, reacted to the complaints from 2013. WIN WIN

--but IF the pizza has a lightly frosted look, from tiny amounts of cheese, then it's 2013 cheaply made - cheese being the most costly ingredient of a pizza

one of these is the case
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
1734 posts
1888 upvotes
Toronto
thanks op!
In and out in 10 minutes @ yonge & sheppard
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
kool1 wrote: I have really enjoyed these $5 pies. Why the bitterness?
Because some people always need something to complain or argue about.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)