Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Urban Outfitters

GTA: North Face Gotham @ Urban Outfitters near Eaton Centre $199 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2010 1:54 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 27, 2009
668 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto

[Urban Outfitters] GTA: North Face Gotham @ Urban Outfitters near Eaton Centre $199 YMMV

The Urban Outfitters had black and grey men's North Face Gotham jackets for $199, at least one medium but more XL's at the 235 Yonge Street store. Didn't even know they carried North Face. Obviously YMMV.
9 replies
Nov 24, 2004
501 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
i should pick one of these up just to look different. i have a CG expedition from 4 years ago and now every douchebag and their parents are sporting CG jackets. it feels weird to walk around to see everyone wearing similar jackets.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2008
1104 posts
89 upvotes
XmsrpX wrote: i should pick one of these up just to look different. i have a CG expedition from 4 years ago and now every douchebag and their parents are sporting CG jackets. it feels weird to walk around to see everyone wearing similar jackets.

LMAO So true
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
3219 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
XmsrpX wrote: i should pick one of these up just to look different. i have a CG expedition from 4 years ago and now every douchebag and their parents are sporting CG jackets. it feels weird to walk around to see everyone wearing similar jackets.

I have both a NF Gotham and a CG Yukon, in comparison the CG fits better because NF is just way to big and I got myself a small. As for warmth, you wont really feel a difference that is until -15 and anything lower than you definitely need to layer up in the NF.
Mar 26, 2007
352 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
gonna check ottawa location to see if its YMMV there...will report back.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
2471 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
mojof1 wrote: was there at 1015 this morning
only saw an XL in grey, no other sizes
let me know if you see smaller sizes!

thanks
Aug 27, 2009
668 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
visionqueen wrote: Thanks op

You're welcome, guess the sizes didn't last through a holiday Saturday, but awesome price considering the time of year and the jacket. Would appreciate any thanks directly below the original post - there's a button there to thank, since this is my first deal post.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)