• May 5th, 2009 8:24 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 22, 2007
285 posts
98 upvotes
Whitchurch-stouffvil…

(GTA) Stouffville SmartCentre: Great Clips Haircuts & Salon $2.99 haircut

I did a quick search and didn't find anything so I thought i'd post this.
There was an ad in the local newspaper for the Stouffville Smartcentre Great Clips grand opening special of $2.99 for a haircut regardless of men or women or children. It's like First Choice haircut place.

Wife and I were in the area and I went in to give it a try. There were a good amount of people in there and more came after I left. the experience and the cut was actually pretty good. They take their time and are very friendly. So for $3 a cut (don't forget to tip the nice people) ... that's not bad at all. The special is on until May 22nd I believe.
4 replies
Oct 11, 2006
125 posts
13 upvotes
its also at the woodbine & Major Mac location, I got one but there was a line up! when I was leaving the next customer had to wait over an hour!
Jun 19, 2007
105 posts
7 upvotes
3 of my sisters went to the stouffville location and had 3 different stylists. Eric was the best out of the 3. He took a very long time and tried to meet customer standards. The other 2 were not as good. They were fast and didn't meet customer's expectations. So if you go to Stouffville then ask for Eric~
Mar 9, 2009
84 posts
9 upvotes
toronto
cherylhu wrote:
May 1st, 2009 11:02 pm
its also at the woodbine & Major Mac location, I got one but there was a line up! when I was leaving the next customer had to wait over an hour!
I went there a day before their opening day and there was no one. literally. it was a good haircut :)
× < >