• Dec 20th, 2017 12:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
Prize picker is now active. Sign into NCIX.com and once you're done that, head over to the prize picker page over here: http://secure1.ncix.com/prize/

Scroll down a bit to "Help Pick a Winner!" and get yourself an easy 50 points. :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
Just thought I'd make a post about the current series of prize pickers occurring right now. As you may know, NCIX just recently celebrated their 15th anniversary and as a result, they also have a series of prizes they're offering.

Every day from a couple of days ago actually up until the 25th, the prize picker will be active for you to help "pick" a winner. Just head over to the prize picker page (https://secure.ncix.com/prize/), login and click the "Help Pick a Winner!" button to get your free points. There are usually multiple prize pickers each day so check back at the top of every hour starting at around 2pm EST, then 3pm, 4pm, etc. :)
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1886 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry to bump this thread but want to confirm what are ways to collect points. Another other besides below?'
-weekly newsletter - 25
-prize picker - 25
-product review for purchased item - ?
-purchase product
-product review on non-purchase item????
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10543 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
azybcxrfd wrote: Sorry to bump this thread but want to confirm what are ways to collect points. Another other besides below?'
-weekly newsletter - 25
-prize picker - 25
-product review for purchased item - ?
-purchase product
-product review on non-purchase item????
Detailed here:
http://source.ncix.com/lp3/lp3_rewardpoints/ca/

+100 Points Sign up for the weekly NCIX newsletters.
+50 Points Write a product review for a product you've purchased from us within the last 3 months.(Order must be completed and paid for online)
+25 Points When you receive our weekly newsletter, click on the claim newsletter points button.
+25 Points At the end of every month, newsletter subscribers have a chance to win a prize. Click the "Help Pick a Winner" button in our Prize Picker on listed draw dates.
+25 Points Write a product review on NCIX
+2 Points Add a product review link
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2009
6144 posts
3614 upvotes
Toronto
I got a reminder that my VIP is about to expire. Does anybody know if you can still get it for 500 points?
All I could find is a renewal for $50.

The links on their rewards pages were non functional.
Jul 6, 2017
150 posts
95 upvotes
NCIX probably won't be around for more than a few more months. They've laid off a lot of their staff and are on credit hold with distributors (meaning they can't get stock of items to sell). Do not renew your VIP. Do not give them money. If you order anything, there's a good chance you'll never get it.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38384 posts
12008 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
DareTo wrote: NCIX probably won't be around for more than a few more months.
I would be really surprised if they make it to Black Friday (three weeks).

If they don't have any thing to offer on Black Friday, they're done. It is one of the biggest revenue days of the year
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38384 posts
12008 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
ES_Revenge wrote: They might have plenty to "offer" but whether they can ship it or not, that's another story :lol:
That would really be unethical for them to do. They should not take people's money knowing that they can’t ship it immediately.

Isn’t that how a Ponzi scheme works?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
Gee wrote: That would really be unethical for them to do. They should not take people's money knowing that they can’t ship it immediately.

Isn’t that how a Ponzi scheme works?
I thought that was what they were doing right now? Or so some of the stories go; haven't ordered from them myself since the retail side shut down in ON.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38384 posts
12008 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
ES_Revenge wrote: I thought that was what they were doing right now? Or so some of the stories go; haven't ordered from them myself since the retail side shut down in ON.
I would like to think that they're not doing it intentionally. Maybe I'm just naive.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1374 posts
345 upvotes
Brampton
DareTo wrote: NCIX probably won't be around for more than a few more months. They've laid off a lot of their staff and are on credit hold with distributors (meaning they can't get stock of items to sell). Do not renew your VIP. Do not give them money. If you order anything, there's a good chance you'll never get it.
I noticed I haven't been getting any weekly newsletters from them for over a month. A sign of things to come? Hopefully not

edit: didn't realize they filed for bankruptcy until now