Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

GVR - La Swiss Closing 50-70+% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2009 6:20 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
2150 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto

GVR - La Swiss Closing 50-70+% Off

Went to la swiss Richmond. Most things 50-70%+ off.

grabbed myself a breitling 50% and dunhill wallet for 70% off.

best prices anywhere. inventory seems to be running out really fast.
33 replies
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1538 posts
421 upvotes
Richmond, BC
nice ill go check this out in about an hour
Deal Addict
May 15, 2004
3577 posts
499 upvotes
Richmond
tragd wrote: Went to la swiss Richmond. Most things 50-70%+ off.

NO, NO, NO! Why now? I can't afford one right now; even at half price! :mad:

I wonder why they wouldn't just transfer inventory to the Pacific Centre location. Or is that one closing too?
Jul 20, 2008
185 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Is this deal only in Vancouver?
May 29, 2007
496 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
how abt pacific centre?????

ahhh i am only going to richmond tomorrow... hope they will still have some good stuff.
Sep 9, 2004
594 posts
90 upvotes
tragd wrote: Went to la swiss Richmond. Most things 50-70%+ off.

Wow - Beitlings at 50% off - That's QUITE the deal. Can anyone confirm other stores? GTA?
Jun 4, 2008
505 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know what the Avenger Skyland is worth at their current discount? fully polished with black or white dial
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1037 posts
480 upvotes
any Uboat? Panerai? IWC? AP? Rolex Milgauss? Bell & Ross?
Aug 21, 2005
659 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
they were 50-60% off during boxing week

only watches worth looking at there would be breitling, Ebel, Oris, Porsche Design, AP (they prob took them away), Ulysse Nardin (prob took it away too).
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
1118 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
peroxide8888 wrote: NO, NO, NO! Why now? I can't afford one right now; even at half price! :mad:

I wonder why they wouldn't just transfer inventory to the Pacific Centre location. Or is that one closing too?
Don't beat yourself up too much over a watch... A $150 Seiko does the same job. Your life won't get magically better if you get a Breitling or a Rolex.
Jul 10, 2004
250 posts
5 upvotes
Calgary
Faeton wrote: Don't beat yourself up too much over a watch... A $150 Seiko does the same job. Your life won't get magically better if you get a Breitling or a Rolex.
Wow, what a productive post.

Don't post your jibberish, obviously if someone doesn't want to buy an expensive watch they don't have to.

This thread is for the deal, not you enlightened opnion...

Good Find OP, hope the GTA is going to follow suit.
Nov 7, 2004
806 posts
58 upvotes
Vancouver
man i hope they have good stuff left
im gonna head to PC right now..hopefully they have a sale there too
Banned
Jan 23, 2009
270 posts
kav1 wrote: Is this deal only in Vancouver?Image
Just the Richmond location. It's closing down. I also need a wallet, but can't be bothered to make the trip there from Burnaby. :)
Deal Addict
May 15, 2004
3577 posts
499 upvotes
Richmond
Faeton wrote: Don't beat yourself up too much over a watch... A $150 Seiko does the same job. Your life won't get magically better if you get a Breitling or a Rolex.
I have a few very nice inexpensive watches, which I care for a great deal. But, I still want just one which is a complete luxury, a classic and timeless timepiece (if you will).

I don't need a Breitling (or equivalent), I want one. Of course, my family/children are my priority, so I won't buy one until some time in the future. :)
Jan 10, 2003
239 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
endless402 wrote: they were 50-60% off during boxing week

only watches worth looking at there would be breitling, Ebel, Oris, Porsche Design, AP (they prob took them away), Ulysse Nardin (prob took it away too).
I believe they only had 40% off at Toronto locations during boxing week
Aug 21, 2005
160 posts
1 upvote
Checked it out this afternoon. Not much to speak of. Was looking for a wallet but only saw one and it was not very good.

On a general tangent.. don't buy the designer label crap -- the Calvin Klein watches, the Versaces. Their Seiko's and Movado's were okay if you could find one. But it's still best to buy from the secondhand market (pun intended) and then just replace the wrist band.
Nov 27, 2005
193 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Never bother with a watch from a clothing designer, they're garbage on the inside.
Buy a watch from a real watch company.
RFD will make you go broke! :razz:
May 27, 2007
288 posts
3 upvotes
New Westminster
zyad wrote: Never bother with a watch from a clothing designer, they're garbage on the inside.
Buy a watch from a real watch company.
I believe that the guts from such watches usually come from fossil.
If you are looking at quartz watches, what difference does it make? They will all keep time very well.
Nov 27, 2005
193 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Guts of which watches? Designer ones? They're not mainly from any specific manufacturer... just a bunch of different manufacturers that sell watches with the same mechanisms in other models for below $200. You're just paying for the designer case and name.
But when it comes to a REAL watch manufacturer (Rolex etc...) then it's a purchase for a lifetime.
Buy a watch that doesn't need a battery.
RFD will make you go broke! :razz:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)