• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2019 2:43 am
[OP]
May 2, 2017
263 posts
23 upvotes
Scarborough

Gym price Inquiry: Vive gym

I just moved to the annex and am doing a 7 day trial at Vive gym. The rep told me the monthly gym price is $49.99 which sounds outrageous to me.

There are no showers and washrooms are doubled as change rooms. No benches and is pretty much the smallest gym I've been to.

Just wondering how much others are paying for their Vive monthly passes.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
7100 posts
1639 upvotes
SimonL150 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 8:31 pm
I just moved to the annex and am doing a 7 day trial at Vive gym. The rep told me the monthly gym price is $49.99 which sounds outrageous to me.

There are no showers and washrooms are doubled as change rooms. No benches and is pretty much the smallest gym I've been to.

Work out at home it's free
"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say"
Apr 19, 2017
323 posts
198 upvotes
Try DROP. There was a free - 2 week Class Pass offer plus points towards a gift card.
STACK had an offer for 1 month.
AirBnB, Carrot, CucuCovers, DROP, Foodora, GreatCanadianRebates, LendingLoop, Mintos, PayMi, PayTM, Ritual, Stack, Swagbucks, Tangerine, TransferWise, Uber, Wealthsimple, Wealthsimple Trade
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1266 posts
307 upvotes
Kanata
SimonL150 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 8:31 pm

If it doesn't have what you want, find another gym. I'd rather travel farther for a gym that I am happy in than making do.

Work out at home it's free
Except you need to buy the equipment for the workouts you want....
Mar 3, 2019
1 posts
Been to vive for a while but will be switching to hone fitness opening up between christie and bathurst station which has a promo sale 12$ biweekly which is for 2 years then original rate.

The vive gym at the bathurst location has 2 showers, 2 bathrooms, 2 squat racks which are used for benching also, no separate dedicated benches. It is limited in variety of equipment however it has what you need especially since I do the 4 main compounds and theres enough for accessory work. They are expanding to the lower floor which is currently under construction. It is fairly expensive but because it is 24 hours it is convenient if it suits your needs.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)