Tags:
None
Nov 23, 2009
814 posts
290 upvotes
Vaughan

[H&M] H&M 30% off till December 23rd

Got this email today from H&M for a 30% coupon

Restrictions: Coupon valid December 12th - December 23rd, 2012. One coupon per customer per transaction. This coupon must be surrendered at the time of purchase or visible on a mobile device. Offer valid in Canada only. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer, previously purchased merchandise, designer and special collections or used towards the purchase of gift cards. 30% off applies to one article only. Limit of one coupon per customer per transaction

So yeah you can just save the picture on your phone and show them it.

Or you can use the online version thanks to Nolan:
Nolan wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 2:00 am
link to online version of the email http://www.anpdm.com/newsletterweb/4141 ... 7049425043

Even though they say it can be visible on a mobile device. Print one out just in case, though if they give you trouble and you don't have one printed out. Talk to a manager and tell them on conditions it says or visible on a mobile device. They'll give it to you
52 replies
May 18, 2012
541 posts
139 upvotes
MARKHAM
only one item? damn

wait, this is easily scammable. buy one item with the coupon, come back 10 minutes later and go to a different cashier and buy another one.
Jun 15, 2011
37816 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I still find most of the stuff overpriced at H&M. For example, a pair of sweat pants costs $29.99 for an H&M brand BUT a pair of Champion (well known brand) sweat pants costs $14.99 at Costco. They are more comfortable and cheaper too :razz: . I own a pair of H&M sweats and ya its way too tight lol.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
4722 posts
1021 upvotes
Montreal
moufasa wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 7:18 pm
only one item? damn

wait, this is easily scammable. buy one item with the coupon, come back 10 minutes later and go to a different cashier and buy another one.
or buy 1 item, go back in line, buy next item, repeat
lulzie
Banned
Nov 22, 2012
210 posts
11 upvotes
Mississauga
got this email. although my coupon has my name on it at the bottom....beware if youre gonna use OP coupon.

^ h&M are fairly overpriced. although i think some items are worth it like thier vnecks, hoodies, and cardigans. other than that the rest are overpriced.
Banned
Nov 22, 2012
210 posts
11 upvotes
Mississauga
mark_in_2k wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 7:32 pm
Got this email coupon this morning too. Mine doesn't have my name anywhere in the area you cut out.

Plus, you don't actually have to print it as it says you can show it from your phone.
thats weird....my says my full name on it :O
Apr 19, 2010
794 posts
297 upvotes
wow, if there was 1 word i'd associate with h&m, my last choice would have been overpriced

i've bought jeans there for $13 (regular price) slacks for $20 many jackets/sweaters for $30 or less
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2008
4722 posts
1021 upvotes
Montreal
t6lock wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 7:42 pm
wow, if there was 1 word i'd associate with h&m, my last choice would have been overpriced

i've bought jeans there for $13 (regular price) slacks for $20 many jackets/sweaters for $30 or less
this... usually cheap quality too. You get what you pay for.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2009
814 posts
290 upvotes
Vaughan
jizzbruh wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 7:29 pm
got this email. although my coupon has my name on it at the bottom....beware if youre gonna use OP coupon.

^ h&M are fairly overpriced. although i think some items are worth it like thier vnecks, hoodies, and cardigans. other than that the rest are overpriced.
Its actually pretty decently priced. Much better then the other mens clothing stores and none of the emails I got had my name at the bottom
endless402 wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 7:37 pm
any restrictions for designer wear?
"Discount cannot be combined with any other offer, previously purchased merchandise, designer and special collections or used towards the purchase of gift cards." You can always try though
jizzbruh wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 7:33 pm
thats weird....my says my full name on it :O
3 of my emails I used to sign up for the new letter (i added all my emails for those 40% off one item coupons a few months back) didn't include my name at the bottom. I guess some peoples do. Though I used the coupon on my phone and had no probem.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
7427 posts
231 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks OP.

Better deal then that 25% off Virgin Mobile Offer.

So on my mobile how are they going to see the restrictions?
Do I have to copy that as well?
May 18, 2012
541 posts
139 upvotes
MARKHAM
Badman wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 8:21 pm
Thanks OP.

Better deal then that 25% off Virgin Mobile Offer.

So on my mobile how are they going to see the restrictions?
Do I have to copy that as well?
i just showed the cashier my phone, looks like he never saw it before because he read the whole thing. no problems though, got $10 off my purchase thanks to the discount.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
4345 posts
230 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 7:24 pm
I still find most of the stuff overpriced at H&M. For example, a pair of sweat pants costs $29.99 for an H&M brand BUT a pair of Champion (well known brand) sweat pants costs $14.99 at Costco. They are more comfortable and cheaper too :razz: . I own a pair of H&M sweats and ya its way too tight lol.
You're buying the wrong stuff. You're supposed to buy cheap dress-shirts, cheap hoodies that are better than Old Navy quality, cheap dress pants, cheap sport blazers, kids clothing, pea coats for Vancouver weather, etc from there not basics.
It takes an ocean not to break
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
43214 posts
3038 upvotes
Toronto
Nettles wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 10:18 pm
You're buying the wrong stuff. You're supposed to buy cheap dress-shirts, cheap hoodies that are better than Old Navy quality, cheap dress pants, cheap sport blazers, kids clothing, pea coats for Vancouver weather, etc from there not basics.
The regular plain tees there are pretty decent IMO.
× < >