Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1452 posts
131 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 2:24 pm
I still find most of the stuff overpriced at H&M. For example, a pair of sweat pants costs $29.99 for an H&M brand BUT a pair of Champion (well known brand) sweat pants costs $14.99 at Costco. They are more comfortable and cheaper too :razz: . I own a pair of H&M sweats and ya its way too tight lol.
h&m overpriced? i guess if you buy clothes at costco ahah.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1815 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
why dont we just wait till boxing day?? or is HM closed on boxing day??
Oct 9, 2009
997 posts
255 upvotes
Kitchener
Nettles wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 5:18 pm
You're buying the wrong stuff. You're supposed to buy cheap dress-shirts, cheap hoodies that are better than Old Navy quality, cheap dress pants, cheap sport blazers, kids clothing, pea coats for Vancouver weather, etc from there not basics.
Today I saw 100% Merino Wool sweaters (V-neck, turtleneck, and crew neck) for $20. Final sale though.
I saw some pants for $7 as well.
Jimboski wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 5:19 pm
The regular plain tees there are pretty decent IMO.
Yeah, my boyfriend likes the $12.95 ones, but I think the $6.95 ones are good enough.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4424 posts
146 upvotes
Kunman wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 7:32 pm
why dont we just wait till boxing day?? or is HM closed on boxing day??
I've personally found that H&M has nothing useful for Boxing Day. Visited them twice in recent years for Boxing Day, no deals to be had unless you were willing to line up for an attempt to get a scratch card or something for the first X amount of people (from what I remember hearing of last year).
May 25, 2009
339 posts
59 upvotes
Hey just so anyone going knows, the west edmonton mall H&M said you have to print off the coupon, no smartphones allowed.
Jun 16, 2008
578 posts
180 upvotes
weirdear wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 4:02 pm
Hey just so anyone going knows, the west edmonton mall H&M said you have to print off the coupon, no smartphones allowed.
Yeah, I got told the same thing last night @ Eaton Centre.
Sep 23, 2008
574 posts
117 upvotes
weirdear wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 4:02 pm
cookedDeals wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 4:04 pm
Yeah, I got told the same thing last night @ Eaton Centre.
Got the same schpeel at Vaughan Mills today... even though it clearly states that displaying the coupon on a mobile device is allowed. Derp.

Anyway, was anyone able to use this coupon on sale items? The "Cannot be combined with any other offer" seems to be interpreted by the cashiers so that this coupon only works on regular priced items.
Oct 20, 2009
378 posts
95 upvotes
Calgary
Wet Banana wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 4:57 pm
Anyway, was anyone able to use this coupon on sale items? The "Cannot be combined with any other offer" seems to be interpreted by the cashiers so that this coupon only works on regular priced items.
Yeah, bought a kids jacket here in Calgary that was on sale from $35 down to $20 (red sticker price). He knocked off another 30% and I paid $14 + tax.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1130 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
The email I got - and thx OP for the mention or I wouldn't have even opened it - has no mention of name - or even any barcode.

FINE PRINT NOTES:
*Coupon valid December 12th - December 23rd, 2012. One coupon per customer per transaction. This coupon must be surrendered at the time of purchase or visible on a mobile device. Offer valid in Canada only. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer, previously purchased merchandise, designer and special collections or used towards the purchase of gift cards. 30% off applies to one article only. Limit of one coupon per customer per transaction
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
2285 posts
104 upvotes
Perfect for a weekend in MTL, thanks OP
WINNER!: SCORE-EVERY-HOUR: Won an XBOX 360 and NHL 08 (6)!
LOSER: Official LCD/XBOX/MP3 Pepsi:
LOSER: Official XBOX 360
LOSER: Official 20 GB iPod:
LOSER: Official iCoke Dell Laptop:
[OP]
Nov 23, 2009
814 posts
290 upvotes
Vaughan
Wet Banana wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 4:57 pm
Got the same schpeel at Vaughan Mills today... even though it clearly states that displaying the coupon on a mobile device is allowed. Derp.

If they give you trouble ask them to speak with a manager and show them on the ad it says or visible on a mobile device (save the web page or preload it if you dont have data). I had no problem at Vaughan Mills & Yorkdale using it on my phone.
Dec 15, 2009
294 posts
55 upvotes
Used the coupon to buy a coat that was originally $129. It was knocked down 50% and then I added the coupon. Paid $51 after taxes.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2008
4728 posts
1023 upvotes
Montreal
They are also giving out $5 cards to use after Dec 25th for every purchases.
Bought a $25 hoodie, came back at 18 bucks + $5 gift card. Good deal.
× < >