bobbings wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 3:19 pm
Oh man...
perfect avatar for the occasion
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
1630 posts
498 upvotes
So, let me get this straight, if it was a white or Asian kid wearing a "monkey" sweatshirt, that would have been okay with the snowflakes? If a snowflake thinks that a black kid wearing a "monkey" sweatshirt is racist, doesn't that make the snowflake racist, because they thought of it? Do snowflakes know that black people like to call each other the N-word? But that doesn't count, right?

What if the black kid wore the "jungle survivor" shirt? Wouldn't that be equally racist, since that would imply the black kid came from the jungles? The left must be salivating all over this. So many things to be triggered by and get offended.

Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 25, 2013
6520 posts
1140 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 3:31 pm
So, let me get this straight, if it was a white or Asian kid wearing a "monkey" sweatshirt, that would have been okay with the snowflakes? If a snowflake thinks that a black kid wearing a "monkey" sweatshirt is racist, doesn't that make the snowflake racist, because they thought of it? Do snowflakes know that black people like to call each other the N-word? But that doesn't count, right?

What if the black kid wore the "jungle survivor" shirt? Wouldn't that be equally racist, since that would imply the black kid came from the jungles? The left must be salivating all over this. So many things to be triggered by and get offended.
They had a white kid wearing another hoodie that says "Jungle Survival Expert" ! ...LoL

Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
7201 posts
342 upvotes
Reminds me of the Lunar New Year when it was the year of the monkey and the Kings decided to give out a tshirt with a monkey on the front. Demarcus Cousins took offense to it and they decided to remove it.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
30621 posts
7550 upvotes
GTHA
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 3:31 pm

UK snowflakes get triggered and offended very easily
Aug 16, 2006
185 posts
49 upvotes
LOL...its just a hoddie...I love it...I'm getting one for my baby cousin.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2011
3931 posts
207 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
People are overly sensitive these days, get a grip.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
3020 posts
839 upvotes
Mississauga
Triggered to not, who in H&M's marketing department signed off on this given the current social environment?

You have to be living under a rock for the last decade to not realize how this ad would be interpreted.
Jan 11, 2012
156 posts
13 upvotes
Richmond Hill
What mrweather said, being triggered or not is almost irrelevant