• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2023 9:19 am
Tags:
None
Sep 15, 2006
80 posts
4 upvotes

H Mart points

Recently I went shopping at H Mart in Richmond Hill and I got a scratch ticket which gave me a bonus 1000 H Mart points. This increases my total to 4785 points.

My question is how do I redeem these points and what are they redeemable for? The customer service desk at the store tried to explain but their english wasn't very good and I really didn't understand. I checked their website and the membership section is all in Korean.

Can anyone help me? What can I get with 4785 points?
7 replies
Sep 15, 2006
80 posts
4 upvotes
Anyone know how the H Mart points work? Thanks.
May 1, 2011
2 posts
qwerty69 wrote: Anyone know how the H Mart points work? Thanks.
Every $1 you spend equals 1 point after 1000 points you can redeem for $10 certificate you can check your point on website
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11769 upvotes
GTA
qwerty69 wrote: Anyone know how the H Mart points work? Thanks.
itsayepoh wrote: Every $1 you spend equals 1 point after 1000 points you can redeem for $10 certificate you can check your point on website
I'm sure qwerty69 appreciates your quick response.
May 25, 2020
68 posts
99 upvotes
BC
jackrabbit000 wrote: Spend $1000 for $10 and I thought London Drugs LDExtras program was bad.was bad.
Hannam Supermarket, which is another Korean shop in my area, you need 30,000 points to get $1.50 off. I forgot how many points you get for each dollar spent.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8363 posts
8911 upvotes
Nancy604 wrote: Hannam Supermarket, which is another Korean shop in my area, you need 30,000 points to get $1.50 off. I forgot how many points you get for each dollar spent.
Do you know if this is the case still? In BC.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21703 posts
17379 upvotes
Markham
Dreamrider wrote: once in a while cashier tells me I have points to redeem.

https://hmart.ca/index.php?pn=customer
I would have said, YES PLEASE.

The info below references Vancouver but it's probably the same here.

https://hmart.ca/m/main.php?lang=en_US& ... 0or%20more.

1. Collection H-Points
You can collect 1% of your total purchase on your Club-H Saving Card. For every $1 spent, 5points(equivalent of 1cent) are provided. 500 H-Points correspond to $1. You can start using your points once you have 2,500 H-Points or more.

2. Redeeming H-Points
Club -H Saving Card can be used at all H-Mart locations in Metro Vancouver. If you wish to use H-Points, please tell your cashier at the time of payment. When redeeming points, please be sure to bring your Saving Card with you. H-Mart is not responsible for any lost or stolen card. H-Mart respects Consumer Protection Policies of Canada, and will work hard to protect privacy of our customers.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)