Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toronto, Montreal & US - Free Credit via Codes

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2014 1:12 pm
Tags:
Oct 24, 2012
69 posts
21 upvotes

Toronto, Montreal & US - Free Credit via Codes

Deal Link:
Wanted to setup this thread for working New user and existing user codes.

Toronto
Existing
The URL above still works for existing users for $15 free - http://www.comicvision.ca/hailo-promo-last-call/
TURF14

New
For New users through buytopia you can pay $3 and get $25 free: http://buytopia.ca/deal/9211/250-for-15 ... ew-clients

Montreal - New

$20 Free
https://hailocab.com/montreal/en/blo...antasia2014_en

*Offer valid for first-time Hailo users only and cannot be combined with other offers. Unused credit value will not carry forward. Code must be applied before hailing your cab. Code and credit expire at midnight August 6, 2014.

Please add any more you find below
43 replies
Jan 13, 2010
274 posts
96 upvotes
This is Toronto only btw
Oct 24, 2012
69 posts
21 upvotes
R5R wrote: This is Toronto only btw
The above URL is for Toronto users. We can expand it to cover Montreal and US users also
Sep 3, 2012
295 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
The comicvision has expiry date ends in June. Is it still working???
May 17, 2012
95 posts
81 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Confirmed the comicvision code works for existing customers. Expiry is Dec 2, 2014.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
so this means u open an account, buy 2x25 vouchers for $6 via buytopia, plus enter COMICVISION code and you end up with $65 credit for $6?
Jan 13, 2010
274 posts
96 upvotes
charltonfan1 wrote: The above URL is for Toronto users. We can expand it to cover Montreal and US users also
Uhh so are you going to post a new link for Montreal?
Oct 24, 2012
69 posts
21 upvotes
'Sash[DSL wrote:;19390383']so this means u open an account, buy 2x25 vouchers for $6 via buytopia, plus enter COMICVISION code and you end up with $65 credit for $6?
You can only be a new customer once so buy one Buytopia voucher and then enter COMICVISION code = $3 for $40 credit
Oct 24, 2012
69 posts
21 upvotes
R5R wrote: Uhh so are you going to post a new link for Montreal?
$20 Free
https://hailocab.com/montreal/en/blog/2 ... sia2014_en

*Offer valid for first-time Hailo users only and cannot be combined with other offers. Unused credit value will not carry forward. Code must be applied before hailing your cab. Code and credit expire at midnight August 6, 2014.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1323 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
I jumped the gun and bought the voucher and I'm a BB user (Z10). Anyone know how to enter the code online? Can you only do it through the app itself?
Oct 24, 2012
69 posts
21 upvotes
iluvsdadeals wrote: I jumped the gun and bought the voucher and I'm a BB user (Z10). Anyone know how to enter the code online? Can you only do it through the app itself?
Yes, through the App only. There isn't a BB app yet so do you have an iPod Touch or a friend that can utilize your new code?

Or i think Buytopia has a cooling off period so you might be able to cancel the order
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1323 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
charltonfan1 wrote: Yes, through the App only. There isn't a BB app yet so do you have an iPod Touch or a friend that can utilize your new code?

Or i think Buytopia has a cooling off period so you might be able to cancel the order
That sucks. They should at least have a mobile site like Uber does.
Banned
Nov 28, 2006
1104 posts
103 upvotes
Can we buy the credit in Toronto but use it in Chicago?
Oct 24, 2012
69 posts
21 upvotes
AlexV wrote: Can we buy the credit in Toronto but use it in Chicago?
I have found codes relevant to NYC which said they were accepted, but they did not show in my account while i was in Toronto. I have not yet been to NYC to test them.

So this maybe the same if this code is only relevant to Toronto
Jan 31, 2013
6 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
One thing to note with Hailo:

Hailo credits don't add up or carry over.

Examples:
If you use the COMICVISION code, and you next ride is $10, it uses the credit, but you don't keep the remaining $5 of credit.
Credits do not stack. Adding a $20 credit for "your next ride" and then another $15 for "your next ride", you don't get $35.
Oct 24, 2012
69 posts
21 upvotes
Yes.

Also the app does not order them correctly. It lines them up in the reverse order of when you entered them i.e. latest one first.

This is annoying as it might mean you have one expiring next week but it might use one that expires next year first
Oct 18, 2006
542 posts
62 upvotes
I bought the $25 buytopia deal, entered into my new account, then added the COMICVISION code. Hopefully I end up being able to use both, as there is no way to re-order them in my account and only the $15 one shows.

Either way, I'm happy to get $15 off a cab ride I would already be taking. Hopefully they keep up with the promotions!
May 17, 2007
928 posts
376 upvotes
Toronto
dealguy1 wrote: I bought the $25 buytopia deal, entered into my new account, then added the COMICVISION code. Hopefully I end up being able to use both, as there is no way to re-order them in my account and only the $15 one shows.

Either way, I'm happy to get $15 off a cab ride I would already be taking. Hopefully they keep up with the promotions!
Wow Uber totally kick Hailo's butt because with Uber you can stack as much as you want.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5684 posts
2251 upvotes
Thornhill
Bought the Buytopia voucher. Now how the heck do I input into this code into the app??

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)