• Jul 29th, 2012 4:52 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 20, 2011
4 posts
MARKHAM

Haircut Needed!!! Toronto

For a while now I have been getting Faux Hawks, and they really suit me well

I have been going to the First Choice on Highway 7 and Warden and getting my hair cut for the past few years from a lady named rose she was alright but I realized $15 for a haircut from first choice is outrageous!!! You can get so many nicer haircuts for $15-20. So now i am in search of a new barber, my hair is wavy and thick so I need to cut it every 4 weeks for it not to look ugly so last month I went to a place outside Vaughan Mills mall called Miami Fades, i heard they were awesome and on Tuesdays they charged only $15 which was the same price as first choice, so I went with a buddy, they give very urban and "black" style hair cuts, they didnt mess up my hair, it was an awesome cut but it didnt suit me that well... still better than first choice though :P. So I wanna find a new barber, I dont know where is good but it would be nice if I got it cut at a place that had these half price specials so I can get a good hair cut for less, does any one know a place that has halfprice haircuts on tuesdays or whatever day of the week, I do not mind going on weekdays, or odd times as long as I get a good cut under $20.

Who has any suggestions?
3 replies
Deal Guru
May 25, 2011
10105 posts
14411 upvotes
Maybe this would be a question better posed in the Bueaty and Wellness Forum.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1895 posts
540 upvotes
London
get a friend to cut your hair, i cut my own and friends' fauxhawks
afta skoo cuts fo sho
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1536 posts
778 upvotes
I realize this is a deal forum but I don't know why people are fussing over paying like 15 bucks plus for a good hair cut when a bad haircut can pretty much screw you for months until your hair grows out again :P