Page 1 of 4

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro (FREE Licence KEY) save $35 / hard disk monitoring software

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 7:38 am
by andriykoua
[IMG]http://www.hdsentinel.com/img/hdsentinelbox_orig.jpg[/IMG]

1. Click here to obtain your Key:http://www.hdsentinel.com/rejestracja_czytelnikow.php
or simply click here without registering ans SAVE THE KEY: http://www.hdsentinel.com/license/4.20/hdsentinel.key
2. Direct Download Link: http://www.harddisksentinel.com/hdsenti ... _setup.zip
3. Scroll down for Installation and unlock instructions

Also Portable Version is AVAILABLE: http://www.harddisksentinel.com/hdsenti ... rtable.zip

Sentinel Professional (HDSentinel) is a hard disk monitoring software with support of HDD/SSD drives. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.

The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks and solid state disks today) values for each disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.

Installation and unlock instructions
Save the file HDSentinel.key from the link you receive in e-mail.

To register and activate Hard Disk Sentinel Professional, please install Hard Disk Sentinel Professional edition version 4.20. Click on "Help" and select "Enter registration key" in Hard Disk Sentinel Professional.

Please use the "Load activated keyfile" and select the HDSentinel.key file you saved previously. Then Hard Disk Sentinel Professional version 4.20 should be registered and activated and can be used without limitations.

License information
The license key you will receive allows the use of all functions, options and features of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional version 4.20, without time limitations. Upgrading the software to future version will change the software to un-registered status.

Re: Hard Disk Sentinel Pro (FREE Licence KEY) save $35 / hard disk monitoring software

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 7:44 am
by andriykoua

Re: Hard Disk Sentinel Pro (FREE Licence KEY) save $35 / hard disk monitoring software

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 7:53 am
by Pseudo Nim
Thank you kind sir. A well worthwhile app, especially for the junky OCZ drives I just can't stop buying.

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 7:54 am
by andriykoua
Pseudo Nim wrote: Thank you kind sir. A well worthwhile app, especially for the junky OCZ drives I just can't stop buying.
lol, I am using one as well, but it's an older one and it works well :)

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 8:09 am
by Pseudo Nim
andriykoua wrote: lol, I am using one as well, but it's an older one and it works well :)
Careful with it :p I had a Vertex, which died on wake after sleep after a few months. I got angry and bought a Vertex 2, thinking it's got to be fixed in a new generation, right?!? Nope. A year later, died on wake. Now I have a vertex 4. We'll see in a few months... I just don't learn :p

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 8:13 am
by andriykoua
Pseudo Nim wrote: Careful with it :p I had a Vertex, which died on wake after sleep after a few months. I got angry and bought a Vertex 2, thinking it's got to be fixed in a new generation, right?!? Nope. A year later, died on wake. Now I have a vertex 4. We'll see in a few months... I just don't learn :p
I only have one OCZ drive, its been great to me, but I would not buy another one.

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 9:31 am
by drunkonsunday
Tried to get a key, after putting in my email I got this:

Error
We're sorry, but this offer is available only for readers of 'Computer Swiat' magazine in POLAND. Registration details and information will NOT arrive to your e-mail address. Please check the Store page about ordering a full, lifetime, personal license to Hard Disk Sentinel Professional version. Also you may check www.facebook.com/HDSentinel for more options and promotions to get free license

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 10:03 am
by andriykoua
Use the links that I have provided
drunkonsunday wrote: Tried to get a key, after putting in my email I got this:

Error
We're sorry, but this offer is available only for readers of 'Computer Swiat' magazine in POLAND. Registration details and information will NOT arrive to your e-mail address. Please check the Store page about ordering a full, lifetime, personal license to Hard Disk Sentinel Professional version. Also you may check www.facebook.com/HDSentinel for more options and promotions to get free license

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 10:07 am
by townie22
excellent program, highly recommended.

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 10:19 am
by joey116
Thanks....Works great.

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 10:41 am
by townie22
does anyone know if the serial has to be activated by a certain date? i'd like to use this on my netbook, but its not working right now and have to get it repaired.

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 11:58 am
by jar240
Dead?

I get an error:
We're sorry, but this offer is available only for readers of 'Computer Swiat' magazine in POLAND.

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 12:08 pm
by Pseudo Nim
jar240 wrote: Dead?

I get an error:
We're sorry, but this offer is available only for readers of 'Computer Swiat' magazine in POLAND.
Why isn't anyone clicking the direct license download link? I didn't even think to try the register link.

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 12:18 pm
by Revblonde
I'm on Windows 8 and when I click the direct link it says I dont have an "app" on my system to open the file. I went to the app store (I assume Microsoft app store) and they want $1.99 for the app. Anyone know of a workaround solution to this? lol. Also, I have Iolo System Mechanic on my laptop....will this program interfere with that? Thank you in advance to whomever will take the time to answer my queries. :)

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 12:25 pm
by Pseudo Nim
Revblonde wrote: I'm on Windows 8 and when I click the direct link it says I dont have an "app" on my system to open the file. I went to the app store (I assume Microsoft app store) and they want $1.99 for the app. Anyone know of a workaround solution to this? lol. Also, I have Iolo System Mechanic on my laptop....will this program interfere with that? Thank you in advance to whomever will take the time to answer my queries. :)
Lol what? Right click, Save As...

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 1:22 pm
by Bruce.W
Great program! Thanks a lot OP!

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 2:26 pm
by toque
Pseudo Nim wrote: Careful with it :p I had a Vertex, which died on wake after sleep after a few months. I got angry and bought a Vertex 2, thinking it's got to be fixed in a new generation, right?!? Nope. A year later, died on wake. Now I have a vertex 4. We'll see in a few months... I just don't learn :p
They may not actually be dead, I have 2x vertex drives in raid years back, and after some months system would freeze as one drive would disappear from raid, then apon restart of system and as a single drive wouldnt detect.. To fix it I had to reflash with first firmware release and only first one would work to hook it and find it then flash it back to life, and then update firmware to latest or one u want to use..

And to note, and what brought responding to your post to my attention, was tha fact I ran my system with power management set to high performace allways on for like a year after owning these drives, after I decided to change the power mangement to let it go to sleep, that when this problem started that I had to reflash them like 3-4 times a year..

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 3:28 pm
by Calmuser
ack! I missed posting of a Free HDS offer!

where did you find this OP?

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 3:33 pm
by andriykoua
Calmuser wrote: ack! I missed posting of a Free HDS offer!

where did you find this OP?
Saw it in the Polish news article :)

Posted: Feb 17th, 2013 3:40 pm
by grinchy116
Thanks OP. Gotta love free helpful software