Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
harry rosen

harry rosen BD sale starts

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2016 10:23 pm
18 replies
May 12, 2012
696 posts
804 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
What are the chances of snagging a decent suit for under $150? Need one for a couple events this year, so getting one for around $200 with alterations would be awesome.
Aug 30, 2007
199 posts
40 upvotes
Ferny111 wrote: What are the chances of snagging a decent suit for under $150? Need one for a couple events this year, so getting one for around $200 with alterations would be awesome.
Your best bet is to head over to TipTop
Nov 15, 2011
313 posts
588 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Id say no chance at that price for a suit.
Sport coat - very limited. I just came back and saw a few marked down to 300 and then you'd deduct the extra 150$.
But i think most would be over your budget
Mar 8, 2006
15 posts
2 upvotes
What about $400-500? Will they have many in that price range?
May 12, 2012
696 posts
804 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
g5spark wrote: Id say no chance at that price for a suit.
Sport coat - very limited. I just came back and saw a few marked down to 300 and then you'd deduct the extra 150$.
But i think most would be over your budget
Man, at that price range I'd rather spend a bit extra and grab something from like combat or Indochina. Aw well, thanks though op
Nov 15, 2011
313 posts
588 upvotes
NORTH YORK
400-500 would probably be their entry level suit price. It would be suits that were formerly 700-1000$ at harry Rosen. Just last year's styles.
At 400-500.. Is say at that price range the brands would be harry Rosen, jack victor, Samuelson, polo, Hugo boss. Since the stock is from the actual harry Rosen stores YMMV based on size.

Their door crasher got listed in the paper today. It's an extra 15% off if you buy before 11am.. All stackable. Lowest price tag less suit discount less 15%.

At 400-500 you might want to check out suitsupply. They are online but also have a store in yorkville. They don't have bd sales though. http://ca.suitsupply.com/en_CA/home
Last edited by g5spark on Dec 24th, 2016 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 8, 2016
294 posts
328 upvotes
Ferny111 wrote: What are the chances of snagging a decent suit for under $150? Need one for a couple events this year, so getting one for around $200 with alterations would be awesome.
You could "snag" a t-shirt at Harry Rosen for $150. There was a thread for people like you a few weeks ago, $99 suits or something like that.
Mar 7, 2011
236 posts
228 upvotes
Sweet. Got myself a pair of Prada shoes, Burberry sweater and Armani pants. Decent prices too.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3876 posts
1972 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
g5spark wrote: 400-500 would probably be their entry level suit price. It would be suits that were formerly 700-1000$ at harry Rosen. Just last year's styles.
At 400-500.. Is say at that price range the brands would be harry Rosen, jack victor, Samuelson, polo, Hugo boss. Since the stock is from the actual harry Rosen stores YMMV based on size.

Their door crasher got listed in the paper today. It's an extra 15% off if you buy before 11am.. All stackable. Lowest price tag less suit discount less 15%.

At 400-500 you might want to check out suitsupply. They are online but also have a store in yorkville. They don't have bd sales though. http://ca.suitsupply.com/en_CA/home
Minor alterations included or would that be extra? They do have tailors on site right?
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3876 posts
1972 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Ferny111 wrote: Man, at that price range I'd rather spend a bit extra and grab something from like combat or Indochina. Aw well, thanks though op
I feel like I've read nothing but bad things about Indochino -- you like them?
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
3553 posts
1018 upvotes
Vancouver
It's possible. Ask to see the Hugo Boss or Armani kids collection and look for XXL sizes. If you're relatively thin they should fit an adult.
Nov 15, 2011
313 posts
588 upvotes
NORTH YORK
djdestroyer wrote:
Minor alterations included or would that be extra? They do have tailors on site right?
Alterations extra. Tailor on site
May 12, 2012
696 posts
804 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
djdestroyer wrote: I feel like I've read nothing but bad things about Indochino -- you like them?
I have one suit from them. The quality is good, it's better than what I typically find from most brands in the price range. That's not saying I haven't found anything just as good in that price range. But, when it comes to suits, some of the bigger brands aren't as good as you think (looking at you Hugo) unless you get to their really high end stuff. Unfortunately, I just don't have $1200 to spend on a suit, otherwise, I may not be browsing rfd. Eh, who am I kidding, I do it for the thrills. Grinning FaceAll in all though, their customer service is really great, like actually. The alteration allowance coupled with that just made the experience really stand out. But that's my subjective opinion.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2004
1030 posts
990 upvotes
nil
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2004
1030 posts
990 upvotes
the website is horrendous taking over two hours to order
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2007
1287 posts
55 upvotes
Scarborough
Dealsniffer wrote: the website is horrendous taking over two hours to order
Tell me about it, this is ridiculous.
May 15, 2015
479 posts
680 upvotes
Does the 20% off outerwear also apply to CG and other parkas? Website is crashed can't see anything.