Expired Hot Deals

[Harry's] Starter Shaving Set $3.39USD Free Shipping (Handle, 5 Blade Razor, 2oz Shave Gel)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2019 6:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8965 posts
9955 upvotes

Starter Shaving Set $3.39USD Free Shipping (Handle, 5 Blade Razor, 2oz Shave Gel)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Harry's
From What I heard it's basically like dollar shave club etc

Seems like an awesome deal

Starter Shaving Set $3.39USD Free Shipping (Handle, 5 Blade Razor, 2oz Shave Gel)

Heard their ad on Sirius Channel 100 (;p)

Use coupon code 5566.

You can also create two accounts, refer yourself and then apply the 5566 coupon code. It will give your referral account $5, plus $5 off the first box you buy after the trial set. (SEE THIRD PICTURE)

You can cancel the 8 blade, $15usd subscription prior to shipping (according to what it says on the screenshot) and only get the trial set

ImageImageImage
Images
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.jpg
72 replies
Dec 4, 2013
122 posts
250 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This is on the US website. Pricing is different for Canada, trial set is about $9.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8965 posts
9955 upvotes
YYCcalgarydeals wrote:
Sep 27th, 2018 11:56 pm
This is on the US website. Pricing is different for Canada, trial set is about $9.
It really isn't. Go to Harrys.com/en/ca

Create account, choose the trial pack and then enter the code.

Just look at the address bar from the screen shot... Follow the instructions and you get it down to $3 plus taxes
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1599 posts
473 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Everything is in USD for me also.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1075 posts
2116 upvotes
Bought this a few years ago during a promo, the razor is pretty good quality and the shave cream is also good. If you have ever used the Mach 5 blades with Mach 5 gel, it’s not as good as that, but pretty close.

I ordered a few of these intro kits and had them shipped to various places (work,home, GF home).
The last time, it was like a welcome offer on a subscription service where the introductory set was cheap, and you could cancel at any time, but I forgot, and after a month or something they shipped me a bunch of blades and gel for like 60 usd or more.

Still have some blades and gel, although I find the gel is too frangranced for my liking and smells kind of cheap.
Mar 23, 2012
37 posts
59 upvotes
Brampton
FOR CANCELLING THE SUBSCRIPTION JUST AFTER ORDERING

GO TO THE YOUR DETAILS PAGE AT THE PROFILE TAB.
ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE THERE IS THE OPTION TO CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
I DON'T KNOW IF ONCE YOU CANCEL THE SUB, IF THE TRIAL PACK STILL GETS SENT OR NOT SO CANCEL AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I JUST CANCELLED IT SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO BE BOTHERED BY IT IN TWO WEEKS TIME.
CHEERS TO OP FOR FINDING THIS FREE SHIPPING DEAL. SHIPPING IS WHAT KILLS MOST CHEAP DEALS FOR ME.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8965 posts
9955 upvotes
FOR CANCELLING THE SUBSCRIPTION JUST AFTER ORDERING

GO TO THE YOUR DETAILS PAGE AT THE PROFILE TAB.
ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE THERE IS THE OPTION TO CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
I DON'T KNOW IF ONCE YOU CANCEL THE SUB, IF THE TRIAL PACK STILL GETS SENT OR NOT SO CANCEL AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I JUST CANCELLED IT SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO BE BOTHERED BY IT IN TWO WEEKS TIME.
CHEERS TO OP FOR FINDING THIS FREE SHIPPING DEAL. SHIPPING IS WHAT KILLS MOST CHEAP DEALS FOR ME.
According to their site they will email you three days before they ship, so you have some time to cancel
Dec 6, 2010
426 posts
106 upvotes
I got it last year and used only 1 blade 2 times and rest are still in the drawer, pretty average as compared to Gillette IMO
Jan 10, 2015
34 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How do you refer another account? I dont see any link on their website for referrals.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8965 posts
9955 upvotes
BMTroubleU wrote:
Sep 28th, 2018 10:39 am
How do you refer another account? I dont see any link on their website for referrals.
There's a refer a friend link under the accounts section
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
4131 posts
479 upvotes
Scarborough
Not a big fan of their razors, but like their body wash and lotion. I just buy them from Target when I'm in the states.
May 27, 2006
187 posts
86 upvotes
Thanks OP. Needed a new razor, and will give Harry's a real try. Thanks to others for posting their feedback regarding their razor and products.
Jul 20, 2016
102 posts
22 upvotes
Bought this 2 months ago . Using the same code.the rasor is really good
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
7119 posts
1800 upvotes
I have been using Harry's for about 3 years now. I like it as much as Sheik, and way more than Gillette. Now to he fair, I could give Gillette a good shot, as every one I tried gave me razor burn right away. Must just not like my stubble.