• May 21st, 2011 5:41 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 6, 2011
1 posts
TORONTO

Harvard Cleaners - terrible customer service

Worst customer service ever! I purchased a voucher from Red Flag deals for garbage removal. When I phoned to book, there were hardly any time slots available. I finally booked an appointment from 2-4. On the day in question they still had not shown up by 4pm and I called. They gave some excuse about shift changes and said that the truck would be there at 5:30. At 6:30 there was still no truck and I had to leave. I phoned to reschedule and was YELLED at by the manager - with some nonsense about how they could not work in the rain (it did not rain that day) and how they were so over worked because of the deal they had participated. Frankly I don't care - if you do not have the staff to deal with the amount of business you get from a deal then you should not participate! Certainly you should not argue and yell at your clients! - worst service ever! Avoid at all costs.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
3353 posts
65 upvotes
MeaghanRO wrote:
Apr 28th, 2011 9:18 pm
Worst customer service ever! I purchased a voucher from Red Flag deals for garbage removal. When I phoned to book, there were hardly any time slots available. I finally booked an appointment from 2-4. On the day in question they still had not shown up by 4pm and I called. They gave some excuse about shift changes and said that the truck would be there at 5:30. At 6:30 there was still no truck and I had to leave. I phoned to reschedule and was YELLED at by the manager - with some nonsense about how they could not work in the rain (it did not rain that day) and how they were so over worked because of the deal they had participated. Frankly I don't care - if you do not have the staff to deal with the amount of business you get from a deal then you should not participate! Certainly you should not argue and yell at your clients! - worst service ever! Avoid at all costs.

Under your circumstances, you should be entitled to a full refund of the deal.
2010 Rig: i7 930 @ 2.8Ghz, 6GB DDR3 G.Skill 1600, 256GB SSD, 1TB WB Black, R280C, Gigabyte EX58-UD3R, Thermaltake S-Spin H/S, Corsair HX650W, CM Scout Case, 2x LG Flatron W2343V,Win7 Ultimate 64bit
Jul 15, 2007
1 posts
Toronto
Booked a date with them, emailed as requested to confirm a day before, stayed up late the night before making sure everything was ready to be cleared and spent most of a gorgeous Saturday afternoon waiting for them- they never showed, never phoned us, and their phone line went straight to answering machine. Now we have to figure out alternative plans.

I've read a few good reviews for Harvard Cleaners, but from my own experience this is not an acceptable way to treat customers.