Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

HARVEY'S 2 Can Dine for $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2016 7:11 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
will888 wrote: Interesting how so many are complaining about the quality of Harvey's patties. I used to eat at Harvey's/Swiss Chalet every other night because they were located about 200 m from home. I remember the quality of the meat was what kept me coming back and the fact that they don't keep their cooked patties in sweaty warming trays like McDondald's . Over the years, I found the quality of the meat to be ever decreasing. Today, I would rather chew saw dust than to eat at Harvey's.
ya , rmember those good ole days with that free angus or free ultra burger, forgot the promo years ago...man those patties were REAL meat inside... good tasting! i haven't had harveys in ages since they don't have them at home depot stores...its all subways now
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
Had it for lunch... Used to be a lot better - so salty and texture was weird. Still better than McD's thought so not really complaining.

Thanks OP

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
bigmackKFT wrote: Harvey's is probably my healthiest way to eat out on the cheap, substitute for whole wheat bread, get a salad instead of fries, and drench the salad in hot sauce and mustard with some tzakiki on the side and you're golden.
Or just enjoy yourself and have the burger and fries once in a while. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
"Is the patty fresh or frozen ?" :lol: Binge watching Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. Show raised my bar for acceptable restaurant food. Can't believe the horrors he uncovered in some of the kitchens across US and UK.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2005
2030 posts
490 upvotes
WhatsTheRush wrote: Had a Harvey's burger with their coupons a week or two ago. It was pretty terrible, the patty did not taste good or of high quality. I definitely won't be eating there anytime soon. Sticking with triple-o's which puts Harvey's to shame.
Wendy's is the only mainstream fast food spot with good burgers now.
Jan 23, 2015
150 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Burger king is very good. Id say wendys and bk are the top, flamethrowers from DQ are tasty too, if they only had wendys style fries they'd be the best imho. A&w and harveys are a big no-no
Jan 2, 2012
209 posts
165 upvotes
BK is the absolute worst. Everything has a chemical smell and taste and the food quality is ***** .
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
Samwfive wrote: Thanks OP, it's time for my annual treat to "mechanically separated" meat patty.

I have 4 bathrm, double order for me! BTW, read my sig.
I suggest using $Shop.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)