Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

2 Original Burgers for $6

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 1:00 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12875 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
how much would it be if you want to add fries and drink?
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Jul 12, 2018
39 posts
123 upvotes
Hell no it’s not. Harvey’s has terrible beef patties. Taste similar to basic frozen ones. Faint beef flavour. 5 guys is defiantly top 3 for chain burger places.
Aug 15, 2017
111 posts
225 upvotes
GTA
I find harverys to be better than BK and MCD for everyday burger go to places. But you are right, 5 guys is a different league.
Jun 28, 2019
1 posts
I agree 5 guys is in a different league. Not just in taste, price wise too. They are totally worth the $10.00 for a burger, you are paying for the quality. But yeah not fair to compare Harveys to premium :)
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26011 posts
211305 upvotes
GTA
This is going on for another week, but only if you order via the app.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
2087 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
toguy wrote: This is going on for another week, but only if you order via the app.
I tried to order via the app but it did not work for me. Put in the order, paid for everything, when I show up at Harvey, they said never receive my order. So had to reorder at the front again.
Aug 24, 2011
565 posts
590 upvotes
TORONTO
blackbirdman wrote: I suppose you prefer McDonald's inferior beef?
IMO hands down Harveys is the best burger place for me, and taste way better, far superior to the rest of the chains.
McDonald's burgers are all beef, Harvey's is all filler. People who think Harveys is good have no understanding of what a good burger is.
KFC Supremacist
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2293 posts
1413 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
If you want all beef then go the sobeys and pick up a pound of ground beef.
lol at mcdonalds and 'good burger' in the same sentance. Your taste buds are broken.
Sep 12, 2002
406 posts
592 upvotes
Canada
ekcivichb wrote: These burgers are so thin is a joke, Basically $6 for 2 buns, 2 pickles, some lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.
not sure if serious but you know a place where you get better bang for the buck?
Jun 15, 2012
166 posts
76 upvotes
zero_ wrote: I tried to order via the app but it did not work for me. Put in the order, paid for everything, when I show up at Harvey, they said never receive my order. So had to reorder at the front again.
This happened to me too before...
Their app isn't very reliable...
I had to argue my way to get the burgers because I had already paid for the order through the app...
Jun 15, 2012
166 posts
76 upvotes
footmark wrote: Thanks OP.

Don't forget 15X SCENE points (Cineplex). So, you will earn 15 SCENE points for every $3.00 spent on the purchase of food and beverages.

* 15X SCENE points bonus offer is valid on purchases made by June 30, 2019 only, at participating Harvey's restaurants. Valid for one time use only.

You do need to load the 15X offer to your account from either the website or app.
In the SCENE card app, the expiry date shows July 31, 2019.
Images
  • Screenshot_20190701-214140__01.jpg
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto
BW1111 wrote: I agree 5 guys is in a different league. Not just in taste, price wise too. They are totally worth the $10.00 for a burger, you are paying for the quality. But yeah not fair to compare Harveys to premium :)
there's premium, then average run of the mill fast food burgers, and then below average filler filled nonsense (this is where you will find the likes of Harvey's...original patty at least)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Aug 24, 2011
565 posts
590 upvotes
TORONTO
ssjlancer wrote: If you want all beef then go the sobeys and pick up a pound of ground beef.
lol at mcdonalds and 'good burger' in the same sentance. Your taste buds are broken.
First of all, McDonald's and "good burger" were in 2 different sentences. My first sentence was referring to blackbirdman calling McDonald's inferior beef when Harvey's is like 10% beef and 90% breadcrumbs etc.

My second sentence was repling to him saying Harvey's is the best burger place, he has no idea what a good burger is if Harvey's is the best burger place for him.

Also Sobey's sucks and lol at you.
KFC Supremacist
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
harveys used to have good burgers but they just plain suck now its astonishing in this day and age how they are using cheap filler with every1 so health conscious and knowledgeable about the food the consume
Jun 15, 2016
385 posts
242 upvotes
It's funny how Harvey's advertise to be premium quality and 100% Canadian Beef.

While in reality Harvery's hamburgers have a large quantity of soya protein filler.

Pathetic company.
Deal Expert
Feb 22, 2011
16510 posts
21854 upvotes
Toronto
Just an FYI you can also get free frings if you sign up on their website. They email a coupon right away and then you can unsub.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
1247 posts
429 upvotes
There are people actually arguing over burgers in this thread lmfao

Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
2042 posts
695 upvotes
Ottawa
Deal dead. finished on June 30th.
May 28, 2004
705 posts
291 upvotes
BelleVegas
Had this last Summer, and was not impressed. I remember the original burgers when they were the size of today's whopper burgers, instead you are getting basically 2 Mcdonalds sized hamburgers. That and the soy filler packed into these make it the worst burger in Canada, the 2 for $7 whopper deal EVERYDAY is a much better deal and tastier!