• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2018 2:47 pm
Tags:
Aug 27, 2014
164 posts
40 upvotes
ElectroJay wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 1:01 am
did this work for anyone? No one got the free frings email?
I didn't get anything, I signed up on the 29th.
Feb 14, 2018
1 posts
Lies! They just don't send them. If you send a letter calling them on it they will, but they won't fix the system. Definitely obnoxious of a company to bait you in and then be too cheap to give you what they've promised. Short sighted.
May 26, 2011
373 posts
193 upvotes
jrobinson38 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 8:38 am
Lies! They just don't send them. If you send a letter calling them on it they will, but they won't fix the system. Definitely obnoxious of a company to bait you in and then be too cheap to give you what they've promised. Short sighted.
I didn't get fries last fall, but I received a free birthday burger last week.
Koodo, Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Ebates, Top Cash Back, Drop, TransferWise, Questrade, Carrot, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.
Jul 14, 2012
80 posts
78 upvotes
The email: "WELCOME! YOU'VE MADE IT OFFICIAL

We're thrilled that you're joining the burger club and we're excited to keep you up-to-date with all the delicious things going on over here. To say thanks, we've included a FREE order of Frings® for you to enjoy.

Print off this email or show us on your phone before ordering

Coupon Code: 83719484
Expiry Date: 3/24/2018
FIND A HARVEY'S
Connect with us:
Instagram Facebook Twitter
MAKE YOUR PROFILE A BEAUTIFUL THING! UPDATE TODAY. CLICK HERE.
*Please present coupon before ordering. No duplicates/copies accepted. Valid for one order of Frings only. Limit one coupon per guest, per visit. No cash value. May not be combined with any other offer. Valid at participating restaurants only. ® Registered trademarks of Cara Operations Limited. CD-0040

We respect your right to privacy - click here to view our policy. | Unsubscribe | View Web

This email was sent by: Harvey's
199 Four Valley Drive Vaughan, ON, L4K 0B8, Canada"
Jul 30, 2013
17 posts
7 upvotes
Confirmed this works! Signed up this late morning and had it by afternoon. Thanks OP!!
Jul 30, 2013
17 posts
7 upvotes
Confirmed this works! Signed up this late morning and had it by afternoon. Thanks OP!!
Apr 17, 2015
126 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Still shows on the website but I think it's a faulty sign up. Any email I tried, even new ones, say that it already exists in their system.