Expired Hot Deals

[Harvey's] Free Veggie, Original, or Angus burger. Order via the Mobile App and pickup in-store (TODAY Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 7:30 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
4657 posts
1506 upvotes
Toronto
aznnorth wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 10:33 pm
Sooo... I do that all the time. Buy Popeyes, Church's, Havey's whatever... then walk in MickeyD's and get a promo. Sit and eat there. Look, they dont give a shit for most part. Some managers care but that's a rarity. But just to be a good MD's patron get the $1 summer coke or free Raptor's fries. As long as they see a MickeyD's product on the table they dont GAF and leave you alone.
I don't care they were eating Harvey's inside the McDs. I was moreso amused that this chick was laid back af and let this guy treat her to a $0 meal.

Follow up with Netflix and Chill for the 3 Pointer FVV Dagger.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11940 posts
1708 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Zero Hope wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 10:05 pm
Just ordered at 9:45pm and picked up my order at 10pm. Guess app worked cuz its not busy right now.
See, the whole thing smells of a semi-scam/sham. They know the busy hours which are lunch times (12-2pm) and dinner (6-9-ish pm). Close the app down and force all those in line to choose the current promo 2 burgers for $6 or other in-store promo's. Peeps already waiting in line 15-30 min so they fall for it. Harvey's win $$$. When rush hours are over, open up the app again. Fraud 101. The other reason is they want to build up the database of emails, names to spam you later on with ads, promo's etc and/or sell the database to 3rd parties which is very common these days. Lame.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Jun 13, 2019
0 posts
1 upvote
This promotion doesn't work at the QUEENSWAY location.
my wife tried it today and they told her they aren't doing it, Maybe they're just lazy.
Apr 17, 2015
329 posts
150 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Missed. Too sad, if it didn't say for two days, I would have gone for it today, but instead I planned going tomorrow, now I received this email.
Jul 7, 2007
907 posts
393 upvotes
aznnorth wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 10:38 pm
See, the whole thing smells of a semi-scam/sham. They know the busy hours which are lunch times (12-2pm) and dinner (6-9-ish pm). Close the app down and force all those in line to choose the current promo 2 burgers for $6 or other in-store promo's. Peeps already waiting in line 15-30 min so they fall for it. Harvey's win $$$. When rush hours are over, open up the app again. Fraud 101. The other reason is they want to build up the database of emails, names to spam you later on with ads, promo's etc and/or sell the database to 3rd parties which is very common these days. Lame.
Yeah I was pissed about the ordering situation. To retaliate, I picked up 4 burgers from two locations within a span of 15 minutes.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11940 posts
1708 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
rebel_rfd wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 10:38 pm
I don't care they were eating Harvey's inside the McDs. I was moreso amused that this chick was laid back af and let this guy treat her to a $0 meal.
*tears* No 1 caresss.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Aug 20, 2018
38 posts
21 upvotes
Got the email saying the promotion was over, but still was able to place an order and get the free burger (only worked at 1 of the 2 locations in my area so it was location-dependent).
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
4688 posts
1893 upvotes
Some locations you couldn't use the free coupon for. This is what happens if you try a marketing ambush campaign without being a full partner with the Raptors.

Why are their angus burgers the same price as their original burgers? Does the angus have more fillers or more fat?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
4688 posts
1893 upvotes
The MCD locations were badly slammed tonight. The orders exceeded beyond what the lcd monitors were capable of displaying. Total madhouse.
Jul 13, 2016
408 posts
217 upvotes
11:30PM here at my location, they put "CLOSED" in the app and told me there were no free burgers
Sep 28, 2009
45 posts
32 upvotes
Calgary
So I couldn't download the app earlier today (Calgary). Just tried now (945pm) and app downloaded and the coupon worked. Too bad I'm at home and not going out again. Such a terribly run promotion and they have lost me as a customer.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
6960 posts
1576 upvotes
Has sumone uploaded The android Harvey's latest apk version plz. All my devices incompatible . Thx
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3867 posts
1964 upvotes
Edmonton
Picked up a few for dinner, thanks OP!! Hamburger

Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1245 posts
590 upvotes
krazykhoja wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 11:46 pm
So I couldn't download the app earlier today (Calgary). Just tried now (945pm) and app downloaded and the coupon worked. Too bad I'm at home and not going out again. Such a terribly run promotion and they have lost me as a customer.
Let's face it - they could care less about keeping rfders as customers
May 26, 2011
504 posts
300 upvotes
The code still seems to be working, but it says Vancouver location is closed already. Are they really closed because they've run out of burgers?
Koodo, Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, meridian, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.