Expired Hot Deals

[Harvey's] Free Veggie, Original, or Angus burger. Order via the Mobile App and pickup in-store (TODAY Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 7:30 pm
May 26, 2011
503 posts
299 upvotes
maverikbc wrote:
Jun 15th, 2019 12:02 am
The code still seems to be working, but it says Vancouver location is closed already. Are they really closed because they've run out of burgers?
This explains.
https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/free-ha ... -vancouver

They really may be closed already, or have apps to show that way. Not gonna wait for an hour to get a burger.
Koodo, Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, meridian, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.
May 17, 2017
1 posts
Wow working at a Harvey's this made me not like basketball and the Raptors again LOL
Jun 20, 2009
934 posts
230 upvotes
Edmonton
Well that is lame. I had no time today but would've loved to get one tomorrow. Fail.
Jul 7, 2013
173 posts
276 upvotes
Worked great for me in Ottawa. Half a dozen people in line when I showed up just before 7pm. Checked in with the cashier for my pre-order - he asked for my name, ticket was already printed and he handed it off to a burger maker.

Given the onslaught of people enjoying this promo, I think Harveys did a good job. The kitchen staff was going full tilt and front line staff looked tired but were friendly still. Some nasties ordered burgers but didn't pick them up since they didn't have to pay for them. Terrible!

I will be going there more because of this promo - even if you try to do smth fab for people for free, it's shocking to hear how much backlash there is. BTW, their mini donuts are yummy, esp if you can't get to a fair!

cheers,
:)
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1369 posts
490 upvotes
London
Booooo! I was planning on getting it Saturday afternoon. I didn't have time to get it today.
Jun 1, 2016
679 posts
547 upvotes
That's an ******* move, skipped out on Friday thinking it would be there on Saturday as advertised.

I know where my money won't be going for a while.
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
3698 posts
2012 upvotes
I was able to place another free order this morning for pick up in a few hours. Is it working for anyone else?
Oct 27, 2006
680 posts
71 upvotes
Weird how it says no longer available
Oct 27, 2006
680 posts
71 upvotes
johnnyblayze wrote:
Jun 15th, 2019 8:18 am
I was able to place another free order this morning for pick up in a few hours. Is it working for anyone else?
!!!!!! How did you do it? I've never tried the Angus before and would love to give it a shot
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11545 posts
21043 upvotes
Scarborough
johnnyblayze wrote:
Jun 15th, 2019 8:18 am
Maybe the way their system works, they technically weren't able to end the promotion early?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
4074 posts
347 upvotes
Markham, ON
I get that they can cancel the promo at any time but sad and disappointed Harvey’s did not keep their promise of having it for 2 days. Not very Canadian of them.

I refuse to support companies like that. This creates a bad public image for them. Can’t trust then marketing anymore.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
3698 posts
2012 upvotes
skwan wrote:
Jun 15th, 2019 8:29 am
!!!!!! How did you do it? I've never tried the Angus before and would love to give it a shot
Last night I added the code and set up the order but didnt set the pick up time. I went back in the app today and the free burger was still in my bag. I set the pick up time and location and got the confirmation. I used a different location from the one yesterxay - not sure if that makes a difference or if it because I started the order yesterday.
Jan 30, 2016
205 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DeltaSingh wrote:
Jun 15th, 2019 5:31 am
That's an ******* move, skipped out on Friday thinking it would be there on Saturday as advertised.

I know where my money won't be going for a while.
I doubt your money was going there regardless of this promotion.