Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

Harveys - $5.99 burger or hot dog combo. Until Sept 28

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2017 9:58 am
11 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Disappointed that this is for the 'Original' burger since I only buy the 'Angus' burger :(

@sprung, please put 'original' and veggie in thread title. Tia
Jan 21, 2017
569 posts
427 upvotes
Harvey's coupons are pathetic at best.

$5.99 if you get the hot dog combo with this coupon. Last week's coupon was $4.99 for the same hot dog combo. But it must be a deal if there's a coupon for it, right? Wrong.

Look at their coupon for the chicken wrap. Coupon is for $7.49 but it's not for a combo. You only get a drink with your wrap. Order fries with it and you end up paying $0.50 more then if you didn't use the coupon.

What other restaurant offers coupons so you can have the privilege of paying more?
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Download app called flipp, search for Harveys, show coupon on phone. Tons of different coupons on there.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3973 posts
4217 upvotes
I just had this today .... is this a replacement for the free fringe coupon?
Feb 19, 2006
912 posts
183 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Upgrading to the mushroom poutine brings the final cost to maybe around $9.20
Aug 23, 2010
630 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
pongster wrote: I just had this today .... is this a replacement for the free fringe coupon?
Nope, that Harvey's coupon link has existed for years and there's a different coupon every week or two.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6647 posts
1504 upvotes
Ontario
omegadivide wrote: Download app called flipp, search for Harveys, show coupon on phone. Tons of different coupons on there.
I've seen them in Flipp but didn't think they worked because they say please present original coupon. Guess they don't ask for the original?
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Pr0metheus wrote: I've seen them in Flipp but didn't think they worked because they say please present original coupon. Guess they don't ask for the original?
Never had an issue, I go at least once every 2 weeks for the last year to various locations.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6647 posts
1504 upvotes
Ontario
omegadivide wrote: Never had an issue, I go at least once every 2 weeks for the last year to various locations.
Good to know. Thanks!