Expired Offers

Locked: Harvey's - 50% off for all Canadian Government Health Care Workers and First Responders

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2020 10:35 am
[OP]
Dec 4, 2004
678 posts
652 upvotes
GTA

Harvey's - 50% off for all Canadian Government Health Care Workers and First Responders

Dear Canadian Government Health Care Workers and First Responders,

During these unprecedented times, we want to show our support and gratitude for the work that you do. From March 20 until March 27, we're offering you 50% off regular-priced items. Simply show your credentials to our staff and they'll honour the discount. While all dining room seating areas are closed, drive-thrus and takeout remain open allowing you to maintain social distance and still pick up a bite to eat for you and your families after a long day.

We thank you for being on the front lines working hard to protect all Canadians.

The fine print:

No Coupon necessary. Valid for all Canadian Government Health Care Workers and First Responders. Offer details are 50% off all regular priced items when credentials are verified between March 20, 2020 and March 27, 2020. Taxes extra. May not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Available at participating and open restaurants exclusively via Drive-Thru and Walk-in Take-Out. Restaurant channels open and hours may vary by restaurant. Not valid on Delivery.
Share:
111 replies
Sep 4, 2017
202 posts
378 upvotes
Nice of them, should be more of this.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2005
1858 posts
186 upvotes
Image attached. Received it in my email
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
10882 posts
1408 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone. They need business.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7628 posts
3994 upvotes
Kootenays
Who downvotes something like this? :facepalm:
Jul 16, 2019
21 posts
34 upvotes
Montreal
smacd wrote: Who downvotes something like this? :facepalm:
Some people just want to see the world burn.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2747 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
It should be free with delivery to hospital for health care worker!!!
Kijiji links aren't permitted in signatures. Only links to our BST forum.
Dec 11, 2010
556 posts
351 upvotes
fatkinglet wrote: It should be free with delivery to hospital for health care worker!!!
This, especially front lines nurses, doctors and staffs who are putting their life at risk for us.
You'll Never Walk Alone.
Feb 24, 2019
156 posts
206 upvotes
toilet paper hoarders will take advantage of this deal
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
4094 posts
752 upvotes
Very nice Harveys . Thank you for the support .
Jul 10, 2019
14 posts
24 upvotes
Theyll probably pull the same "Limited quantities" bullshit as every other promo. Don't trust them at all lol
Jul 22, 2013
69 posts
25 upvotes
This is a nice gesture. As a nurse, it's very much appreciated due to the lack of time I have to cook these days!
Jan 31, 2020
147 posts
259 upvotes
How are they going to check credentials?

Think it's an honour system. My wife works for Peel region in health policy. She's working crazy hours at the moment at the airport. All she has is a business card..

Not all her staff have business cards but they're in the same situation.
"I go for the jugular" - Kobe Bryant
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13297 posts
25098 upvotes
Scarborough
Swiss Chalet is also doing the same thing.

RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2011
2448 posts
1031 upvotes
GTA
I hope we all remember these companies and go out of our way to support them when everything gets back to normal!
Have a Question? Don't be afraid to ask.